Are you going out or staying in?

Mamafy

Reaction score
What's your plans for today? :coffee:

I have a quick run to do to the shop and that's me, home for the day :D I might even be lazy and buy their lovely cooked lunches :oooo:

Looking forward to some trashy telly tonight in the shape of the Katie Price show plus Corrie & Eastenders :dance:

Some more washing and cleaning and lots of Pregnancy Forum :smug:

So everyone else?

I've just been to Tesco and we are both now indulging in some smoked haddock chowder and a chesse roll. Then my friend is coming for coffee this afternoon.

My husband has seriously hurt his back and is out of action for some time. So before I go to work for the evening, I have to feed Oliver and get him ready for bed. That way all hubby has to do is plonk him in his cot and give him some milk. I'm hoping that doesn't sart bad habits, as thats the only way we can do it!!

We have just had a heap of snow and I have just managed to get home thanks goodness; thought I would have to abandon the car at one point but home now and cooched up!

I am scrubbing the house top to bottom!

Going through one room at a time, and throwing out anything I don't use anymore, paperwork, etc. Scrubbing skirting boards and walls, soaking the sofa covers, moving furniture around, cleaning lampshades, doing DIY I've never got round to, sorting cupboards, hoovering, dusting, etc.

All while grooving away to the Glee album :dance:

I am scrubbing the house top to bottom!

Going through one room at a time, and throwing out anything I don't use anymore, paperwork, etc. Scrubbing skirting boards and walls, soaking the sofa covers, moving furniture around, cleaning lampshades, doing DIY I've never got round to, sorting cupboards, hoovering, dusting, etc.

All while grooving away to the Glee album :dance:

I've said it a million times already but even though I'm straight will you still marry me :rofl:

:rofl:

Only if I get to be the little spoon :oooo:

I completely spring cleaned the other day - you wouldn't know it now. Detolled the toys got behind every corner blah blah ...not sure why I bother haha

Yesterday I changed my living/dining around which has cheered me up - It looks more roomy.

I have a pile of ironing that hmmm yer I think I'll leave until tomorrow lol

Kids bath night tonight ...I think Ill go for a nice bubble soak too and chill out until bedtime and Ill pop back on here :yay:

I was out of the house from 8.15am this morning :( Decs appointment was at 9am. The rest of the day is being spend pampering my little man, we watched some Peppa Pig dvds, ate some sweets (yum-yum) and now his highness is having a little nap :) I think I will order chinese for dinner to night and watch it infront of the box, I think we all deserve a relaxing night tonight. xx

ive been working this morning now im home with the kids, when OH gets home we're going to b&q to buy new lino for the floor in the bathroom :D - exciting day today... :rofl:

I'm really looking forward to chilling tonight, these 2 lo's today have caused utter carnage :doh:

my house is a serious shit tip.. nightmare...

i dont even know what we're having for dinner yet :(

Either do I Terrie :doh: The carnage is nearly completed here and lil miss is attempting to sleep :wall: If she does she'll not sleep tonight ....

ive just realised the time lol and done a quick tidy of the lounge but everything else can wait until kids are in bed i think...

colin said we'll think about dinner after we go to b&q.. (theres a pizza hut next to b&q :rofl:) so *shrug* im not worrying about that either!

No idea what we're having for dinner. Am up to my ears in coursework so will figure it out later :lol: Maybe a stirfry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back