What would you suggest...

Status
Not open for further replies.
how rude... i don't think theres any need for that? what a shame you feel the need to stoop to verbal abuse as a response....

I am reading this impartially, I understand all of your views. The problem Treeze is that you have posted an opinion about whether you think ISH should continue to wean before 6 months. The point you have missed is that ISH has ALREADY made that decision. Therefore that argument no longer has legs. She simply wanted to know what foods to try him on. If you do not agree with her choice and had nothing to input that directly answered her question then you should not have posted. The same with Rosa.

I am in no way saying you are wrong, you seem to know what you are talking about but everyone makes their own parenting choices based on how ready they feel babes is.

Rosa on the otherhand has just taken it to another level completely and it was not on.

Can we all just please stop this fighting, we are all mothers/ mothers to be and all came here for a similar reason (I can only assume). There is enough crap that we all probably get in real life and we should be supporting each other and helping each other out here. If you don't like what someone says, you should either ignore it or talk it out privately. I LOVE this board and have no issues with any one of you on here and would hate to see such a wonderful site destroyed and all the wonderful ladies that I have met leave because of arguments.

how rude... i don't think theres any need for that? what a shame you feel the need to stoop to verbal abuse as a response....

I think she is not happy because of the horrible personal attack just made on her.

Can we all just please stop this fighting, we are all mothers/ mothers to be and all came here for a similar reason (I can only assume). There is enough crap that we all probably get in real life and we should be supporting each other and helping each other out here. If you don't like what someone says, you should either ignore it or talk it out privately. I LOVE this board and have no issues with any one of you on here and would hate to see such a wonderful site destroyed and all the wonderful ladies that I have met leave because of arguments.

Yeah it was a good forum until the bitching about members in here and trying to conceive and being made fun of in the secret forum, and the fact that Lilelephant is a liar and a troll and makes stuff up for sympathy .... She is so trolling you all... and I have proof

Why would you even say that? You made out earlier you was not trying to cause arguments yet you post comments like that?

Rósa;2636284 said:
OMG out of order- what a load of utter bollocks.

agree!

i certainly do not sit and take the piss out of other members that dont happen to go in the girlie room!

maybe you werent online at the time? the thread was removed after about 6 pages

I know exactly what one you are talking about and I believe it was completely misunderstood.

If you believe you have proof about someone trolling then you need to speak to admin. It is not something you need to shout about on here.

I never laughed behind lilelephants back and I don't think anyone else was.

Rosa you are a bully.

That's all I have to say on the matter.

whether i was online or not, i would still never take the piss out of other members!

I never laughed behind lilelephants back and I don't think anyone else was.

Rosa you are a bully.

That's all I have to say on the matter.

No one was laughing at lileelephant... it was members not in girly room that were being laughed at

I think it's actually quite a reasonable response to a nasty, uncalled for personal attack on lilelephants life.

This thread will remain closed however I am reviewing this situation and some accounts are at risk of being deactivated any minute!

I agree with most of what Pudds86 has said in the last 2 pages. How this thread turned is cRaZy!

1. One post has been edited! VILE ...
  2. One member has been issued a 3 month ban (when I review previous issues this may be permanent).
  3. The swearing is not acceptable lilelephant however I sort of understand (this once). Please think about how you react in the future, I won't be so 'understanding'.
  4. I really don't think treeze was trying to ram anything down others throats, she wasn't rude or aggressive and I don't believe the response was justified.
  5. Cross posting locked/dealt with issues is against the forum TOS.
  6. If anyone suspects a troll please use the Ask a Moderator forum and provide as much information as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back