What weird things do you eat and drink?

Urchin said:
Emma58 said:
Porridge (got to be Quaker oats) with Butter (got to be Lurpack) on top of it when it's done..

That's not very weird, lots of people in South Africa eat it like that.. so do I when I'm there... it's yummy!

My nanna always made this for me when I was little. When i tell people now thats how i eat porridge i get looked at as though its the weirdest thing in the world.
I wonder if my nanna knew that's how they eat it in South Africa??

lou said:
Me I like cold burnt toast with a good spreading of lurpack accompanied by a really sweet milky cup of coffee.

I also like mint sauce all over a roast dinner.

Those are my two favourite things :shock:

also SHEDLOADS of vinegar on chips. So much it makes your eyes water, yum!

Emma58 said:
Urchin said:
Emma58 said:
Porridge (got to be Quaker oats) with Butter (got to be Lurpack) on top of it when it's done..

That's not very weird, lots of people in South Africa eat it like that.. so do I when I'm there... it's yummy!

My nanna always made this for me when I was little. When i tell people now thats how i eat porridge i get looked at as though its the weirdest thing in the world.
I wonder if my nanna knew that's how they eat it in South Africa??

yes well butter would have been nice.. but my dad's Scottish and while everyone else in the world gets to eat their porridge with sugar or butter.... what was I ONLY allowed to eat it with???? Effing Salt :puke:

some things here though that I love to eat... but are quite Spanish... I like toast with olive oil and salt in the mornings... also grilled pigs ears are really nice (like crispy bacon)... there also olives with olive oil... and something called torta de Sal which is crispy pastry covered in salt.. :) Theres loads of Spanish foods I love... I think I actually have started to prefer Spanish foods to English :think:

I like:
* Melted cheese on toast with ketchup and cheese sarnies with ketchup.
* Ready salted/Salt and vinegar crisps with ketchup
* Mint sauce all over my roast dinner
* Very crispy roast potatoes
* Bacon, cheese, onion and ketchup sarnies
* I cant eat white bread only brown as white makes me feel ill :?

I don't think these are weird though :think:

i dont have any funny food habits, i feel quite boring lol :think: :lol:

kazlin said:
Minxy said:
SHEDLOADS of vinegar on chips. So much it makes your eyes water, yum!

I'm exactly the same :lol:

where does all the vinegar go? I have to top up at least 2 more times before I'm finished :think:

lou said:
kazlin said:
Minxy said:

where does all the vinegar go? I have to top up at least 2 more times before I'm finished :think:

Have you ever bit the end off a chip and dipped it in a puddle of vinegar so it soaks it all up??

My mouth's watering.......

Minxy said:
lou said:
kazlin said:
Minxy said:

Have you ever bit the end off a chip and dipped it in a puddle of vinegar so it soaks it all up??

My mouth's watering.......

Nope but I'm gonna flipping try it WHOOOHOOO!!

Cheese on toast is nice if you crumble some pringles on the top :)

Oh and not weird but I love getting a pringle, putting grated cheese on then putting another pringle on top to make a sandwich :lol:

Yep you are all as mad as a box of frogs :shock:

I'm not nearly as weird as you lot :roll:

:rotfl:

I'm having cold burnt toast with lurpack for breakfast. Might sprinkle some gravy granules on it too :puke:

I nearly burnt the house down making my toast :shock:

Can you die from eating charcoal? :think:

not really weird but i put vinegar on my jacket potato, it has to be swimming in vinegar, i usually have jacket potato, melted cheese, vinegar and garlic dip....mmmmmmmmmm lol

MissGobby said:
not really weird but i put vinegar on my jacket potato, it has to be swimming in vinegar, i usually have jacket potato, melted cheese, vinegar and garlic dip....mmmmmmmmmm lol

I'd say that would register 6 out of 10 on the weird richter scale :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back