What weird things do you eat and drink?

I don't think I have any weird ones no more apart from crisps dipped in chocolate :D
When I was younger though I used to eat gravy granules out of the tub with a spoon and raw sausages :puke: I used to eat sugar butties and sugar on toast too :?

lou said:
ahhh bet you have lovely flowery breath :lol:

btw kimbo when i tried to look at your web page it wouldnt work.

Have you looked at ours?

yeah i can't believe how much is on your page!
its brilliant
and i know what you look like :cheer: hehe

thats weird about mine.
try this

www.freewebs.com/kimbo-shane-leah

Frozen Raspberry Pavlova :oops: , is the only weird thing i eat.

I used to love shredded wheat butties and pizza butties but dont have them anymore. Weirdest thing I have is smokey bacon crisp & cheese butties (love them!) and I have an addiction to sunflower seeds, once I open a bag I cant stop.

I used to eat potato waffles covered in gravy and mint sauce all the time.
Microwaved Twix bars

My old housemate would have a Ryvita cracker with a lump of cheese, covered in jam. And my mum loved orange segments dipped in a bit of salt :puke:

I'm feeling reassuringly normal right now :wink:

you lot are just...............................weird :shock:

Kimbo said:
lou said:
ahhh bet you have lovely flowery breath :lol:

btw kimbo when i tried to look at your web page it wouldnt work.

Have you looked at ours?

yeah i can't believe how much is on your page!
its brilliant
and i know what you look like :cheer: hehe

thats weird about mine.
try this

www.freewebs.com/kimbo-shane-leah

Yay its working now kimbo, i'll read it all later when Isaac is in bed :wink: I feel embarrassed now you know what I look like :oops: All them pics I am in my camping clothes, usually I am in high heals and skirts and blouses :fib:

This thread has certainly opened my eyes :shock: Why would anyone look in their food cupboard and think, um....what shall I have? soup? beans on toast? crackers? ooo no I know what I fancy, a shredded wheat sandwich and some oranges dipped in salt!

:puke:

:rotfl:

Sammystar said:
I eat tomato puree straight from the tube..........

I guess that's not really wierd enough, is it?

:oops:
That's good for you! (a bit gross...) But tomatoes are good for your skin protection.

Kylie1007 said:
Sammystar said:
I eat tomato puree straight from the tube..........

I guess that's not really wierd enough, is it?

:oops:
That's good for you! (a bit gross...) But tomatoes are good for your skin protection.

Good for you but still weird I reckon :shock:

I used to love toast with sugar sprinkled onto it and i also nibble at the bacon before its cooked :oops: And i really love marzipan as it is on its own too :lol: Oh and maybe not so odd but a weetabix with jam spread onto it. I have more but id gross you out too much

Porridge (got to be Quaker oats) with Butter (got to be Lurpack) on top of it when it's done..

I haven't any weird food cravings. I did use up a jar of pickle by dipping cream crackers into it, at one sitting. I'm sure that I would do that anyway though!

Emma58 said:
Porridge (got to be Quaker oats) with Butter (got to be Lurpack) on top of it when it's done..

That's not very weird, lots of people in South Africa eat it like that.. so do I when I'm there... it's yummy!

oooh i forgot.. i love cold baked beans out of tin and I love cold whole carrots out of tin too. I also love ham and brown sauce sarnie but i think that might be normal :think:

oo oo oo and i forgot again... raw potatoe... like if i'm making real chips and i chop them all up then just take a few peices raw to eat mmmmmm i want some now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back