What is the first thing you'll eat/drink........

Whenever Ive been in labour i havnt been allowed to eat or drink so for me the Best Drink is the first Cup of Tea you are allowed......Oh that is absolutely heaven. Last time I had about 5 cups !!!

Ragna xxxxxxx

Thanks for the tip Louise, will check that out. I too have been eating peanuts, not a great deal but when I had morning sickness, one thing I could hold down was peanut butter on toast. I also love peanut m and m's (the chocolate ones just don't do it for me). I haven't eaten loads and there are no allergies on either side of family so I thought I would be ok.

Just remembered one thing I have realy really missed, sushi!!!! OH has promised to take me to Yo Sushi after little one born so I can indulge - can't wait xxxx

I cant wait to go on a night out wi my best drinking buddy and have an extremley large vodka and orange! i havent touched any alchol since i found out i was pregnant and it didnt bother me, but now i am getting to the end i am thinking about it a bit, as soon as i can get back into jeans with out a big elasticated panel i am gonna hit the town.
Mind you saying that i'll probably be back home at 9.30pm desperate for my bed lol :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back