What do you drink?

i.love

Reaction score
I'm struggling to find a nice caffeine-free drink that would not contain lots of chemicals and would taste nice. As a result, I don't drink enough, just because I can't keep drinking water all the time - it's too boring!

I tried buying some sort of flavoured water, but they all are full of chemicals and taste horrible!

At the moment I drink water (lots of it), mint tea and smoothies/juices mixed with water (to make them last longer and also because smoothies do not contain enough liquid otherwise).

What do you drink? Maybe someone could share a recipe for some sort of home-made fruity drink?

Have you tried redbush tea hunny? its naturally caffine free and its yummy x x

Definetly worth a try, most supermarkets sell it x x

Try ginger n lemon teabags. They're. caffeine free and the ginger is meant to help with morning sickness

I don't drink enough either! But I've found I really like sparkling water with some ice and a slice of lemon. You might still find this a bit boring, though. Sometimes I add a dash of fruit juice to it.

My father in law made me a drink that consisted of lemonade, fresh ginger and Fresh mint. It was delicious but I tried to make it and didn't do it as well! Xx

I've been craving milkshakes since I found out I was pregnant. I either make my own with milk and strawberries or banana or mix up some nesquik ones, they have lots of vitamins added xx

If I'm out, my drink of choice is appletiser, yummy.
At home I'm drinking lots of apple tea (either hot or cold, cold is yummy) otherwise it's water, although can't stand it when it is warm, has to be ice cold!

I drink fruit teas, water, various juices and one cup of green tea in the morning, my only caffeine of the day and my fav drink of the day! Your right about caffeine free teas tasting horrible! I also have ice pops they are like a drink really!

m plenty of interesting ideas! Thank you girls xx

I like appletiser as well - and it says that it counts as one of your five a day!!

i'm drinking squash but i go for either high juice or the ones with barley as they don't have that nasty aftertaste. Like appletise and sholer etc but i can't drink them for long as they taste so sugary

Also try Ribena with fizzy water, I've drunk gallons of the stuff over last 3 days!! X

I drink lots of V8 juice, other watered down juices and decaf tea and coffee. When I'm out I usually have whatever juice they have going, jasmine tea (at asian restaurants) or if we're at a bar or something I get virgin cocktails :)

i love fresh orange with sparkling water, very refreshing x x x

for the majority of the time i pretty much live on squash :) cherries and berries flavour from tesco mmmm yum

if im out I pretty much always go for apple juice

and i have yorkshire tea decaf, which i think tastes just like regular tea so im happy :)

I am having real trouble finding something that I can drink.

I know it sounds terrible but the only thing that I can drink a whole pint of at once is coke and not even diet or caffiene free....

am off juices and squashes except Apple juice but can only have one of them... Not wanting any hot drinks at all at the moment..

Am really pushing myself to drink water but it just does not go down well....

Am feeling bad about not drinking enough or hoping that my tastes improve in the next few weeks. :)

just thought I'd share my favourite drink at the mo - apple 'tea' (without tea). I cut half an apple into little bits, put them in a mug, put some sugar on top (that's optional), give the apples a bit of beating up with a tea spoon (so they give more juice) and pour hot water over. If I don't fancy a hot drink, I leave it to cool or add some cold water in a few minutes (I guess ice cubes would work as well).

I mostly drink Red Bush tea but also like lots of milk, milkshake (Crusha), water and fresh orage juice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back