what to wear in hospital [another bag related thread!]

Anna Marie

Reaction score
OK so I am beginning to think.. [just think, not do!] about my hospital bag.. just in case I do end up having an early C section and realised I don't have any button down nighties or night shirts etc..
I have plenty of cotton lightweight dressing gown things but nothing for underneath!!

Anyone know where I can get some cheapy cotton button down ones? Cheap enough so that I can throw away after if ruined?

And would sleeveless be nore sensible for summer...I fear the hospital wards will be sweltering..??

Ta everyone.. :doh: :think: :think:

PRIMARK PRIMARK PRIMARK!! :lol:

I got some PJ'S with camisole top so I can just flop a boob out of one side!! hehe (thats if your breastfeeding!! haha)

xxxx

haha i was just thinking PRIMARK as soon as i read this thread..you cant beat it for cheap stuff thats not actually that bad..and if it gets ruined..so what it cost 3 quid!

i got some cheap pyjamas from there for my hospital bag with buttons so as keely said..you can just get your boobs out for easy feeding! lol
i also got some cheap knickers for my bag instead of disposables which is what lots of the girls on here have done from reading the hospital bag threads!!

Hmmm.. don't have a primark near me :( :( :( :(

Thanks girls..
Maybe I will try Matalan - they might have something.. or I guess I can just wear OH's boxers and an "easy access" vest top .. thats what I sleep in now - too hot for t-shirts and its not as if the hospital wards are catwalks!!! :shock:

Anna Marie said:
Hmmm.. don't have a primark near me :( :( :( :(

NO PRIMARK!!! I thought they was EVERYWHERE! hehe

Yer I am sure matalan will have something xxxx

Hi anne marie,

i looked in matalan at the weekend for some! didnt see any i liked, the only ones with bits to get a boob out looked like granny PJs! but then i am very fussy!

if you dont have any luck there, you could also try George @ Asda or Tesco - again both cheap and cheerful and not bad either!

izzyx

Do you have a Peacock anywhere near you?? They are the new Primark and are fantastic!!!!

If not, what about Ebay?? I've just ordered some BN Mothercare pj's (3/4 bottoms and vest top) rrp £22, cost me £11. I've ordered these for in the mornings when I get up, just to sling on. I'm popping Peacock later for a couple of t-shirt type nightie things for the actual labour.

Peacocks defo have them, I bought a cheap one from there for when I went in.

i had a nightmare trying to find a nightie that buttons down today :evil: peacocks only had one which reminded me of something an 80yr old would wear :? did get a cool pair of pyjamas out of their though :dance: went into primark n they had 2 different ones and only had them in size 8-10
(like im gonna be able to get my bump in that :roll: ) only other place i saw any was mothercare who even though they have a sale on want £9 for one :shock: and i aint paying that for it to get ruined and be binned :roll: will have a look in matalan tomorrow if i dont find one in there then im stuck :?

I got mine in BHS as no Primark in Portsmouth yet - boo! They are a tenner each and look ridiculous but they will do the job I suppose! I used to by the same ones for my Nan for Crimbo, made the mistake of taking OH with me to buy them, found him hiding around the corner crying with laughter when I tried one on :evil:

lol im afraid i was gunna say primark 2!! or maybe bwise or ethall austin dunno if u have them where u r tho :think:

there nice tankett :dance:

our bwise closed down last month and we dont have an ethel austin in this town im going into the next town this morning as i need to go to toysrus anyway so il pop into ethel austin while im there thats if its still there :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back