What to eat/drink and what not to eat/drink...

You are not crazy Baby Briggsy,

I think we all worry a bit about doing the right thing and being careful however realistic too, what drives me and dh mad when you hear of drug addicts or alcoholics having babies ie if someone like amy winehouse got preg it just seems so unfair all of us on here would make fab parents yet have trouble making one and they seem to have them like bunny rabbits!! Sorry to be judgemental like this but I hope you all know what I'm getting at.
Sorry for the rant guys got a cold and just feeling bit fed up today xx

i dont know how you eat a bleeding steak! :puke: i dont want to be able to resus mine i want it DEAD! :moon:

i like mine quite rare (well prob not as rare as I thought without really thinking about it - i like it nicely pink in the middle but not bleeding and thinking about it in restaurants i sometimes send it back to get cooked a bit more) but i know a lot of people who like it very rare. my mum likes it very rare and when we have a roast she likes to soak up the bloody gravy and eat it with bread :puke: that's way beyond my tastes!!

I think all this is just down to using your noggin to be honest.

When I was pregnant I didnt have any soft cheese and non-hard boiled egss etc.... but rare steaks - I still ate them... quite a lot of them!

*bump* Though i would bump it up the list so any newbies can have a look! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back