My friend ..

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

Well my best friend has been staying with us for the past month (long story) and a few weeks later we found out she was pregnant , she just told me last night she had a miscarriage :( I am so upset and feel so bad for her . Its her second one and has a doc appointment tuesday to make sure everything is okay. i just know it must be hard seeing me pregnant and all, she must feel very awkward, i feel bad when i talk about my pregnancy now and she wants to try again right away so im hoping she gets her BFP and that this baby will stay with her .
For those who have had any what can you say to that person, without making them feel worse :? Im her best friend and she didnt tell me till 2 days later do you think its cuz she felt wierd telling me?

Sorry to go on and on here :eek:ops

Katrina

im sorry for your friend hun and hope she is ok, :hug: she is lucky to have you as a friend and im sure she knows your here for her but it will be a bit weird. Its a slightly different story but when i miscarried my former boss was 7 months preg and we got on so well i didnt tell her until last week and she she said she feels really upset that i couldnt talk to here because we have always been close but i couldnt i cant explain it but it felt wrong with her being pregnant.

Just let her know you are there for her dont push her to talk she will in her own time when she is ready too. :hug: :hug:

Hi

Thanks hun that helps me loads , understand it would be a bit awkward.
Katrina

hi Katrina, :wave:
I know this baby you are growing inside is a much loved and wanted gift. :hug: :hug: You also know that hers was just as loved, and I believe that she was trying to prevent you feeling Bad or guilty for being pregnant when she no longer is.... you see?
I work with a girl.... she is PG just now... When she thought she might be she confided in me, done a test and got a BFP :clap: She was shocked when i was able to tell her ...HER dates, She is due one week before I was due to have my Baby Connell.... We laughed and joked as i hadn't told any of my workmates at that time...just her and i was first to find out about her.... so it was really nice.... we compared MS stories and sore boob stories amoungst other silly little things.... Then I lost Connell...... I was so Scared to talk to her... even now i look at her and imagine myself... but i am also SO Happy for her.... I like that I can still ask how she is doing and comment on how big her bump is..... This was strange at first as she cried when we first spoke after my loss... but now,, because we BOTH talk openly about her PG and my hopes for a future PG the akwardness is getting less and less... I know she felt guilty that she is having a baby and i am not..... she felt pity for me..... and lost for words... but god love her she kept on talking away and i kept on answering her back...... Now I accept that I am not going to have a baby in April/may.......not even in June/july.... and i have missed the boat for August too now...... But i still do hope to have a bundle in 2007....

Sorry long post..... All i am really trying to say is it isn't easy for any of you, You are both trying to protect the other from hurt, but you can't... you have to Talk and accept what has happened then keep talking and help each other through the next few emotional months.... No Guilt.... just be greatful you have each other and the ability to make babies and try again.... hope the next gift is able to stay with her... :pray: good luck and good health to you and your baby too katrina :hug: Lv Yvonne xxx

My goodness I go on a bit!!! :rotfl:

I don't think I can add anything that hasn't been said so I am just sending you a :hug:

Hi

Thanks girls i really appreciate your responses :) Weve been talking loads about it now and about when she gets pregnant again , i wish all the best for her .
Thanks for all your support :hug:
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back