What to do about uninvited house guest?

I use the catch and release and after doing it to 2 of them they haven't come back.

Been here over 2 years an all.

budge said:
get a trap and put some peanut butter on the eating end. The mouse will go and eat it and the trap will spring shut chopping off the mouses head. Sometimes the trap just misses the mouses head though and gets its body in which case to put it out its misery get a tea towel lay it over the mouse and then get a brick and drop it on top of it.
Job done

That's sick. Poor little mouse! :cry:
Humane traps all the way. I don't like spiders but I still can't kill them either.

I love little Mice and rats and anything small and furry really. Had loads as pets. I'd love one now but I don't think the cats would be very nice and DH says they're vermin.
He has said that when we have kids I can have a rabbit.

I can quite happily kill a spider...horrible creepy disgusting things make me sick. Whoever created them should be shot :puke:

Sorry went off topic a bit there...

Cx

:rotfl: Xena must say that your post made me laugh, reminded me of my dad, they have got a mouse in their house and the thing is a cheeky little bugg£r aswell! my dad came down one morning to see the mouse happily chomping on a bar of cadbury dairy milk which he had left on the floor, and another time the mouse was quite content to sit 5 feet away from my dad in the living room watching him with his beady brown eyes! my dad catches them in those traps which lock them into it then takes them across to the golf course and releases them. they are cute

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back