I've got an unwelcome guest..

Emma58 said:
:? We just put 2 traps down.

It was quite funny because OH wondered how powerful they were :roll:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Divvy!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That is exactly the sort of thing my OH would do.

:rotfl:

And another two last night!

And i'm quite sure I have just heard the traps go off again :shock:

You know what they say...

when you see one mouse - you have mice!!! (Or something along those lines!)

I had some of those humane traps once. I went to check the one in the kitchen because it had closed but it was really light so I thought it was empty, opened it up and...a little head popped out! :shock: I was so shocked I dropped it and the little sod ran back under the cooker.

Tadpole said:
You know what they say...

when you see one mouse - you have mice!!! (Or something along those lines!)

I had some of those humane traps once. I went to check the one in the kitchen because it had closed but it was really light so I thought it was empty, opened it up and...a little head popped out! :shock: I was so shocked I dropped it and the little sod ran back under the cooker.

:rotfl: :rotfl: I think i would do the same, they have figured out though now how to take the chocolate off the trap without setting it off

I think someone suggested peanut butter as they can't just grab it. That might work.

OH bugger we have caught another two. I'm going to look into getting these things you plug in that deter them because they give off a sound they don't like. Don't know whether they are any good but I don't like killing all them mice either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back