O. M. G.

Believe me those sound things do not work one single bit. I got one last time mice arrived and they were like yeah whatever!!! Just carried on as normal!

you'll just have to go for the puss cat option hahahahhah!

I'm syping on my cat at the minute, he's out stalking through the snow! The fact that he's ginger does nothing for camouflage

We used a little humane trap to catch the mouse that was (hilariously, so I secretly thought) living in the classic car my hubby was so lovingly restoring - and eating the seats and stuffing and...and... :lol:

Put some cadbury's chocolate in it, and hey presto, the cute wee thing was in it in the morning when we went out to check on it.

We released it, into the wild , and a week later--- there he was , curled up in the car again! :rofl:

We had to drive it 5 miles away (driving it 1 mile just let it come back...little git :lol: ) to get rid of it. I'd have kept it as a pet but our female dog was after it for lunch!

Oh I used those humane traps, the little micey just loved playing with them!! Obviously enough food elsewhere so not too tempting! My last house was right next to a farm and last winter I caught 23 mice under the kitchen sink and 4 in the loft. Not much fun!

someone across the road's lent us a humane whatsit too, hope the little shit dont come back tonight, i genuinely dont know how it managed to set the trap off but wasnt inside it!!

What's worse is when there is a mouse in the trap but the bait is gone, obviously its friends have no morals!!

If you've just got something like a piece of choc balanced on the trap then they can lean across and get it easily enough it does sometimes set the trap off but they get away beofre it springs down. I got a few like that, trap worked but no mouse. That's why you really have to squidge something into it, like peanut butter that I mentioned earlier, they have to get on the trap for longer to get the food so its more likely you'll catch them. I had a humane trap but none of them ever went in it so I had to go for the ones that bloody killed them.
At one stage I was finding about 9 per week! gross.

i now have 6 traps in my room lol! and my dad managed to set one off on his finger and almost broke it :lol: my sister wants to know what the conspiracy is cos there's loads of whispering going on!! she'd die if she knew!!

bless he, lets just hope they don't wander into her room then xx

the first night the "noises" made an appearance, i went down stairs like 5am one morning with katie, and she was asleep on the sofa cos there was an animal in her room scratching and she was too scared to sleep! we all took the piss mind! jesus she'd die if it ended up in her room!!

I used to live in staff quarters on a fam and my first night in my room i had a visitor in the form of a mouse :shock: my dog just lay on my bed looking at it while i sat shuddering xx

:shock: Alice you are braver than me!! There is no way i could sleep in a room with a mouse!!
We had one in our kitchen a few months back and i made my OH come home from work to catch it whilst i went down my mums. He managed to corner it and catch it and he put it back in the field behind our house. He thought he'd cracked it but the next day it was back again.
We found a little hole behind our dishwasher where it was coming in so we blocked that up and we haven't seen it since.

Someone told me they like chocolate

my cat just plays with them i found her one day sleeping with one lol till i realised what it was lol it turned it it was a pet mouse belonging to the girl that lives here lol omg its like a zoo here shes got mice 2 doges goldfish rabbits

One of my cats, last year caught my neighbours mice (there were 4) and scattered them all around the house dead and my mom made me climb over the back wall when they were out and make it look like they had escaped it was so funny! Gross but funny. I love mice as pets just not wild ones.

well it never came back into my room! the traps are still there mind! mum's found droppings in katie's room tho, so there's a trap in there too. god knows where its gone!!

Hahaha I have them in my loft and under upstairs floorboards.

My cat was an outside cat since we had him but as soon as i saw a mouse on my kitchen side that was it , cat came in . poison was bought and we killed the *******s :)

Invest in a cat and some poison that will get rid of them

we used to have trouble with mice from the land at the back of our house.
We used to find them in bed with our little yorkshire terrior....he'd just lie there snffing them.
When he died we got two cats and loads of traps scattered everywhere so don't really have a problem anymore which is good as i couldnt sleep with the sounds they make.
We used to put chocolate on our traps as they like the smell or rolos so they would stick to the caramel .

Invest in a cat and some poison that will get rid of them[/QUOTE]

Just be careful you don't poison the cat :rofl:

Lol :) Ive put it at the side of the cooker and in the loft hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111