Remember that topic about that budge made?, about rats

Becks&Riley

Reaction score
Well in that topic I explained how i chased a mouse around my house that my cat raegan had bought in, well this morning i was asleep my mother woke up whos staying with me untill rileys born well, my cat was being silly behind the tv, and she appeared with what we thought was a mouse only it turns out to be a chinese dwarf hamster LOL
we have no idea where shes come from i used to have two boys called little nicky and happy gilmore but they had little bums lol this one hasnt so we went to pets and home an got a lovely kit for £26.99 with all the bits and bobs and shes called milly mai
lmfaoo
its like shes dawn to me bless

awww bless i love Hamsters too - used to have one called Fudge - he is buried in my back garden god rest his sole :D

awww thats sooo cute! Maybe it escaped from a nieghbours or something? Or its a little furry animal guide come to keep you company :D

yes shes called Milly Mai
in her cage awww
but the woman in pets at home wasnt phased she said it happens all the time I thought it was pretty stange a random hamster turning up lol

it might be a good idea to ask neighbours if they have lost one, as it has to have come from somewhere.

i got a hamster called norman. he is crazy! he shreaks at anyone and everything! anytime alice cries he starts up!!!

i would check with neighbours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back