Got a little visitor!

Strangeness

Reaction score
So last night my dh called me down from putting Aaron into bed and there was a flaming mouse running around the front room :puke: It went under the sofa and we managed to get it out but it legged it past me (you can imagine my screams :lol:) and down the pipes into the cellar! I've gone out this morning and got some poison to put down, think I'll get some traps as well. So not happy having mice in the house but we live in a row of terraced houses all with cellars so think it's to be expected.

:D we had this problem too recently we put mouse traps down and caught 9 in two weeks :shock:

They've all gone now though - I think :think:

9?! :shock: Oh god, I'm scared now :lol: they move so fast that's what I hate!

We could hear them under our floorboards on a night - which was really annoying.
We bought the traps and put some Mars bar on and within about an hour they went off.

we used to get loads cos we live next door to a barn, but went to B&Q and got a sonar thingy you plug into a socket and it sends out pulses that humans cant hear but deters rats and mice and we havent seen sight nor sound of one since!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Aww our house backs onto a field so we had mice when we first moved in! :shock: There was millions I swear lol! They bugged the crap out of me! Scratching all the time lol ! We got rid of them and OH sealed all holes and cracks around the outside and luckily (touch wood) they havent been back!!

(I used to think that they were cute! Until they would keep me up all night scratching!)

I see dead mice everywhere! seriously i do lol, i have cats that love to kill them, mutlilate them and leave on the floor for me to clear up. Its seriously gross icking them up in the morn.

mrs_tommo22 said:
I see dead mice everywhere! seriously i do lol, i have cats that love to kill them, mutlilate them and leave on the floor for me to clear up. Its seriously gross icking them up in the morn.

Hehe that's apparently what Cats class as gifts to their owners :D

My parents had a mouse in their dining room once and when it ran into the fireplace they lit it :cry: poor thing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back