What the he'll? Is it just me or is this out of line ...

evie_smith

Reaction score
My daughter has her nursery start date on the 27th and I was excited told some of my friends. One of the ladies was concerned her her daughter hadn't been given a place so I said just ask,
So she only gave my name and asked why my daughter has a place n not hers now they r looking into dates I'm really annoyed it's not fair on my daughter if this is wrecked for her! Also I have a three yr old a nearly 2 yr old and a newborn on the way how inconsiderate! I'm well annoyed feel like she is trying to secure my DD's place for her own what do u think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh and I forgot to mention I got her uniform and everything - had her name down for a year and she is really excited now keeps saying
My school soon when we pass the building which we do nearly every day and my friend has a 3rd old and a 5 month old hardly rushed off her feet - I wouldn't mind so much but her daughter is only 2 days older than mine and it's first come on the list first serve I will be really annoyed if they tell belle she can't go now got her hours sorted and everything she is in pink group - really annoyed she has given my name! There is plenty if other people too!

I'm sure they can't just withdraw you completely fromthe nursery especially if you've already got uniform and stuff, I wouldn't worry too much, but worry if they call you saying you've lost your place!! I'd go mental I think if they just said no sorry no can do, I'm sure it will be ok, but how inconsiderate of that woman!! X

Hey hun - I agree ^^^ I don't see how they can cancel ur daughters place regardless of the other woman x x x

I'm sure they won't take Belle's place! If they do i'd kick up hell about it!! Like you said it's first come first serve and well you must've put Belle's name down first! I wouldn't worry about it hun! x x

It's annoying me so much I have coffee morning with the ladies tomorrow and I shall see her there it's just racked me off how she would even mention just me I think that's what's pissing me off more now! Lol if she does loose her place I will go mental tho - my husband is really pissed off too

I would be really angry if I had my placed confirmed and everything!!

What is she questioning, whether Belle is old enough to be at the nursery? I know when my daughter started they said they had some instances when some children were too young to start and that is why they now check every childs birth certificate before they start so that no mistakes are made.

Belle was born in September, is that right? Grace was an August baby born just before Belle and she started pre-school on 6th September. Would she not be classed as in the following academic year to Grace?

Just checked our local authority and it says:

Dates of birth between 01.09.2007 and 31.08.2008 - for September 2011 nursery places

Would she be a January starter in that case?? I would check with you local authority.

No everything is by book we have had medical cards red book and birth certificate had Copies of and we think it's just coz her daughter is 2 days younger she wants my daughters space for her own but we had are name down for ages I'm just so tired and upset this is the last thing I need xx

Aww hunni it's def the last thing you need! She should keep her nose out, there is no way she can just shout the odds a d take her place, I wouldn't worry too much xxx easier said than done though!

It's just this lady is meant to be one of my friends too! I don't want to fall out with anyone but I'm finding it hard here lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back