help with a title of a film

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
can anyone help with the title of this film.

A black lady has a daughter who is light skinned and i think the mum was a maid, and the daughter tells everyone that she isnt her mum as she wants to be white. it ends with the mum on her death bed and the daughter apologetic.

please can anyone help

Is it a recent film or an older film? It rings bells, but I can't quite place it - do you know who was in it?

Its an old film, but i am not sure of the cast.

i think the daughter becomes a dancer or something.

but when she is at school her mum comes to see her and the daughter says that it isnt her mum, her mum isnt black (or words to that effect).

x

Is it a british film, it is ringing a bell with me.

Melanie you are an angel.

how is it all going. i always check one of your posts to see if there is any good news.

i work in a hospital and they tell me that there is always a baby boom 9 months after christmas and new year, and also valentines day, so i will be keeping everything crossed for you.

my 10 year old is jealous of you as well as he wanted a xbox 360.

x

ah melonie you beat me to it. I had been thinking of the wrong film at first but then asked my friend who knows troo much about films. Still I'm glad thats cleared up as it was playing on my mind x

lmao aww u guys lol! im ovulating tomorrow hopefully, so its all a waiting game, im more relaxed this month, if it happens it happens and will happen for a reasen :) thanks guys! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back