My HV has annoyed me...a lot!

LucyBee

Reaction score
Bumped in to a neighbour the other morning. I've seen her around but have never spoken to her. Turns out she has a 10 month old little girl.
She told me she'd been meaning to come and introduce herself as she had quite bad baby blues when her daughter arrived and our HV had told her to come and see me as I have PND!!!

I thought that kind of thing was supposed to be confidential??!!!

I feel really annoyed about it. :(

:shock: :shock: that is confidential!!!

if it was me, i would have to say something.

stupid woman :x

I'd be fookin furious and the first thing I would do on Minday ..is ring the office and ask to speak to your HV's supervisor!

I would report her - that information is totally confidential - she could have handled it much better - and still aranged a meeting without breaking confidentiality

My HV does this too - tells people to 'keep an eye on you as you're struggling a bit' or tries to hint to me that other people have PND too - drives me mad! However, she's fab in other ways, so I don't complain.

Valentine Xxx

complain!!!

that is bang out of order. who else is she telling! that is supposed to be confidential. definately take it further.

:hug:

:shock: i be really peeved too, defently say something :hug:

She seems as if she is looking out for you and trying to help by getting someone who lives close to chat with you so you have someone to talk to who's been through it and to share things with, I'm not saying what she done was acceptible, no it wasnt and she should have spoken to you first before she done anything! She just went the wrong way about helping!

That is out of order, espesh as im guessing it must of been hard for you to admit it (it was with my prenatal depression)!!

Ditto reporting her though. She cant do that !!

I do think she was trying to help, but that kind of information is strictly confidential and someone in her position should know better! I would make a complaint if it was me. :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back