poor baby

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
I had a lady come to view my house for a possible council house exchange. When she told her story for moving well

She has an eight year old boy and a 3 1/2 year old daughter. her son lives with nanny and grandad as she spends most of her time at Great Ormond Street as her daughter was born with leukaemia. The council housed her but the house is too big for her, which is why she wants to move. When baby was born, hubby said he cant deal with it and went. Her daughter has endured 3 1/2 years of treatment now she has to have a heart transplant which is not related to the leukaemia.

the woman and her mum were so brave and nice. Her daughter was gorgeous.

omg that is so sad that poor woman and lil girl

and wot a complete f**ker of a hubby

poor lil girl... :(

Sarah&Braydon said:
and wot a complete f**ker of a hubby

You'd be surprised how often men can't deal with these things...both my brother and sister were put up for adoption because the poor men couldn't deal with it, said it was the baby or them....awwwww makes me want to give them one of these...

tinyviolin.jpg
:roll: :roll: :roll:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

there is nothing in this world that would make me give up any of my boys and i know that my DH feels the same.

x

god, thats just awful. what the poor woman and her daughter have had to endure. nice to know the husband was there for them! what a selfish cock :wall:

It is so much easier for men to walk away, thats not to say that women dont walk away because they do too.

Theres always 2 sides to every story though and not all men are arseholes. (just had to say that) :)

So how did it go with this lady? Was your place suitable for her? Are you going to swap?

:think:

she emailed me today to say that she loves my house but is concerned as her house hasnt got a big front room diner like mine has. so she is worried as to where we would put the dining table, but i have assured her that it wouldnt be a problem.

we are so excited. My oldest boy will get his own bedroom. and the garden is 120ft.

Excellent! Its great for kids to have a good sized garden. Isaac loves playing outside. I hope it all goes through for you and I hope this ladies little girl gets better soon.

You should tell her about this forum, she might enjoy the company and could use some moral support! :)

that is a good idea. I will mention this to her, but her little girl is 3 1/2 so she might feel that she is too old now. but i will speak to her.

oh my god, 4000 posts

Tara & Liam said:
that is a good idea. I will mention this to her, but her little girl is 3 1/2 so she might feel that she is too old now. but i will speak to her.

oh my god, 4000 posts

Happy 4000th post!!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

We must go way back looking at our join dates :think: My computer used to be up the spiral staircase in our loft though and when I was pg I couldn't get up there so I wasn't about for ages. Now I have a laptop the forum is my oyster :lol: dangerous having a laptop in the kitchen. Wash up 2 forks, post, wash up a cup, post, check on Isaac, post, get dressed (yeah right) post.

:roll:

we are definitely the oldies on the forum. :D

i cant believe it is nearly two years

Tara & Liam said:
we are definitely the oldies on the forum. :D

i cant believe it is nearly two years

3 years :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics