What the fudge is this?! *pic added*

hmm its darker than the pics... but yeah i was well concerned when i first noticed it!

I hope you dont mind lol I just thought i would try and help darken them slightly to show it up more!
linethin2ui8.jpg

I dont remember ever getting that!? I wonder if I did but never notice!? I have heard of it? I have little hairs on my belly there though so maybe they disguise it haha

ahahahahahah Lea i was really freaked out then thinking oh my god Lea has the same clothes as me.. and the same line as me.. and th same belly as me hahahah im thick..

Yeah its weird isnt it.. i dont have any hair on mine luckily lol

Beth88 said:
ahahahahahah Lea i was really freaked out then thinking oh my god Lea has the same clothes as me.. and the same line as me.. and th same belly as me hahahah im thick..

Yeah its weird isnt it.. i dont have any hair on mine luckily lol

oh bless you you muppet :rotfl:

Wow - its amazing! Its so strange that we all get signs at different stages :think:

i didn't even know what it was.. it looks like someones drawn on me with a brwn felt tip pen.. Very odd!!!
Can't wait to have a scan, just to see whats going on in there... im definitely not gonna google this whole early line nigra just incase it comes up with it being twins or multiples or something worse :shock:

hey darling lol dont worry i have mine now aswell, it appeared in the last few days so i was pretty shocked at how early i got mine. i also look VERY pregnant too though lol... its exiting :D x

yeeeep Baby&i you do look veeeery pregnant, its cute!

lol i had it with both my 2 and think one is comming with this one too :D

Beth hun im impressed we have a 3 page topic on you tum :rotfl:

i know can you believe it! didn't know id cause such interest! hehe..

lol i think it was amixture of shock and jealousy, why dont i have one at 22 bleedin weeks !!! and because now were all dying to know what they say at your scan whether your further along than than thought :)

and personally because im noseyyyy :D

scatterpatch said:
lol i think it was amixture of shock and jealousy, why dont i have one at 22 bleedin weeks !!! and because now were all dying to know what they say at your scan whether your further along than than thought :)

and personally because im noseyyyy :D
oh bless you, you could always get a brown felt pen :rotfl:

Thats so early to have one! I thought i wasnt gonna get one, but low and behold one has appeared, all be it very lightly, in the past 2 weeks lol

Maybe you are further on then you thought, either way having one is perfectly normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back