just a quick u girlies ....

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
ello !

ok just wondering whether how many of u tested on 10dpo and if so what test did u use when u got your bfp or bfn and later got a bfp ?

im undecided whether to test on jan 1st just cos its a special day for me signiling a new year / new start but ill only be 10dpo

so please girls any adive !?? ive been chart stalking all day lol

Hi Gem,

I wasn't charting or using OPKs - so not sure I can answer this, however my story is as follows:-

LMP 8/10/06
BD (I know, just the once!) evening of 29/10/06 (day 21)
BFP 9/11/06 at 4 weeks, 5 days but only 11 days after BDing

I hope that makes sense! I soooo have all my fingers and toes crossed for you!

Valentine xxx

so u were probably about 11pdo if u say u only bd once u may have done it on you ov day ! thanks valentine ! and how lucky were u with only bd once :shock:

I know, I really appreciate it - I don't know how it happened but feel really grateful.

Love

Valentine xxx

I tested on day 24 of 30 day cycle so this would have been around 9 days past ovulation.

I used a cheapy ebay one and had the faintest of lines, and could only really see after holding it in the light but after about half an hour we had a very faint invisible line, this was a first thing in the morning one though.

That evening i did another and OH said there wasn't anything there but the closer I looked I could just about see something that dissapeared...

The next day i did a clear blue and I believe these to be the best, there was a very faint but definite blue cross and the following day there was a very deep blue cross :cheer:

Good luck, keeping everything crossed for you and hope you get the right result :pray: :hug: :pray: :hug:

thanks ! i still might go and invest in a clearblue , call it a late xmas pressy to me lol ive had another temp rise today , not sure it it will be a one off or not so here's praying !

make sure you get the early clearblue one!

Keeping everything crossed for you, let us know how you get on :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back