What TENS Machine?

Ah i see! Think i will have a go after 37 weeks so i can get used to the dials etc, it's prob good for back pain around that time.

I'm hoping that if I'm used to using it before labour it'll be one thing less to worry about, one less new thing going on :)

Yes so true. I have never used a tens before, but i have used the muscle toning machines at work ... i'm wondering if it's the same kind of electrical feeling but without your muscles toning obviously!

Yeah I think it is like a tingle, can be like hailstones, apparently you can try it out on your arm safely!

It must help counteract the pain of a contraction - maybe? i hope :-D

yup if you use it right from the start of early labour it's meant to help build up your natural endorphins, and also works to block the pain pathways to your brain. So works twofold in theory!

Yup it arrived the other day, in perfect condition, well chuffed!! Gave it a wee clean over with alcohol wipes anyway and it was ready to go. Only thing is having to get OH to put the electrodes on, wish there was an easier way!

Yup it arrived the other day, in perfect condition, well chuffed!! Gave it a wee clean over with alcohol wipes anyway and it was ready to go. Only thing is having to get OH to put the electrodes on, wish there was an easier way!

Lol ahh well at least you've got one now! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back