Which TENS machine?

purplebluered

Reaction score
I'm just looking to buy one this week, but wondered what your experiences were of the TENS machine and which one you used? And would you recommend it?

Helen

I bought a Boots one off EBay.... didn't get to use thought cos LO came 6 weeks early via the sun roof. :rotfl:

sorry - that wasn't much help was it!

You know you can hire them rather than buy as well though - about £25 for 6weeks hire.

I got the Elle TENS machine and I loved it. You could adjust the power (I don't think that's the word I'm looking for :think: ) to the top pads separate to the ones for the lower back. I couldn't have the upper pads on anything higher than the lowest setting but preferred the lower pads on a higher setting.

I was in labour for 55 hours and I was really glad I had the TENS. I had a bath after 35 hours of labour and OH was having a nap so I didn't want to wake him(he'd been up a lot of the night with me, getting sleep for 5 mins at a go). The pain was getting really unbearable and I thought I should go to hospital but once he was awake and the TENS was back on I could cope much better and lasted another 5 hours before going in to hospital - at 6cm :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back