What should I ask for for Christmas for Pip?

Lewa

Reaction score
My mother wants to know what she (and other family members) can get Pip for Christmas (We think he's big enough to get gifts when I'm 32 weeks pregnant :p), And I really don't know. I don't know what's good for him to have!

We already have quite a lot of clothes, mostly from e-bay, as well as hand-me-downs, we have a moses basket, car seat, changing mat, changing bag, swinging chair that plays music :p, Jungle gym, push chair etc (mostly hand-me-downs, bought the pushchair used)

So I don't really know what to ask for... It can't be too big either as we're spending Christmas in Norway, but have to travel back to England with everything. One thing I've thought could be useful is wool clothes etc, but he'll be born in the end of February, so won't need too much of that either.

Any ideas of useful and nice things we can put on Pips wishlist??

Thanks! :)

Some wrapping paper and a card board box, babies find that the most exciting thing at xmas even if you spend a fortune on the actual gift lol x

what about vouchers for mothercare etc as these will always come in handy for things once baby is here!

I was gonna suggest vouchers too. Mothercare or babies r us possibly?

One of my friends is buying Pip a bath box filled with essential goodies.

It should be something they can use straight away, a receiving blanket or a nice knitted shawl. There's still time to get knitting :)

Won't be getting pressies for my unborn, but have it on good authority that I'm being bought a toaster that does not 2 but FOUR slices of toast at once....wow! That's 1 for each member of the family :D

How about vouchers for a photo shoot for bubs when they arrive? X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back