christmas pressies for baby.

-Cat-

Reaction score
Well for those of you who dont know my little bub is due on the 3rd of Oct, which means that come xmas time its only going to be 3 months old at most.

Now Im sort of wondering what to do about buying it christmas pressies, as lets be honest its going to be to young to really have a clue whats going on anyway, and I just sort of feel its just going to make christmas a lot more expensive to go out and buy it a load of presents, but at the same time I feel like a bit of a git not getting anything if you know what I mean!

Any way I thought I would go to the Bear Factory and have a special teddy bear made for it, you know a sort of first teady bear that can be kept forever, all treadbear as a keepsake of its special teady. But other than that I dont know about buying anything else?

What are other people plans for there little bubs this christmas?

Well at the moment my baby is due 25th Nov so only 1 month before xmas!! both b/f and me have said we are not going to buy any pressies for the baby, as he/she is just too young to know anything about it! although i do like your idea of a 1st xmas teddy to keep for ever :D May even steal your idea! :lol:

I should be having my baby around 8th Oct and my little girl was born on 9th Oct she's nearly 7 now, i didn't buy her anything except a baby's first xmas sleep suit which i still have and i got her a baby's fisrt xmas bauble to hang on the tree, i put her date of birth and name on it etc...
I have also ordered one for baby from Studio catalogue the have loads of nice first things for baby.

I'm not going to get anything else because from experience baby will get loads of stuff bought from family and friends and as you said they havn't got a clue what is going on

im not getting baby a pressie as he will only be a few months and im sure from the way my family have been so far he will have so many pressies when hes born and xmas u wouldnt realise i hasdnt bought him anything lol :D

were just buying a piece of jewellery for our lazy buba.. some thing with her birth stone in.. the stone for her star sign will be a sapphire... then will we probably give it to her on lik her 16th birthday.. make it a bit special (well thats the plan lol )

but in january sales were going to buy lots of toys to give to her on her birthday and next xmas.... lol how cheap do we sound lol

Thats a really good idea Elaine, im hoping to hit the January sales too, although i have to say for myself more than baby!!! ha! but will hopefully get some good bargains at cheap prices for jamies birthday and xmas! this is the first time ive been so organised!!!!! lol

Well jamie will be about 4 months old at xmas so i dont think he's gona really understand the concept of santa!! will probley have so much from family and freinds anyway!

im just guna put some money in his trust fund because so many people r guna wana buy him things so theres no point me wastin money on things hes not guna know hes got!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back