what shall i do!!??

saze

Reaction score
hya everyone i am sat here with 3 pregnancy tests in front of me, as some of you no my period is late, shall i test now or in the morning?? i am sooooo nervous xx :wall2: please get back to me asap!!

Last edited:
My head says test with FMU in the morning but my heart says TEST NOW!!!! LOL.

Personally, I would test right now. I did mine, as soon as I bought it, in the supermarket!! LOL.

Good luck x

POAS!!! Then you can do another one in the morning :) x

what does FMU mean hun? xx

First Morning Urine :) x ALthough, I got my bfp in the afternoon, before period was even due ;) so I'd still say test now too! x

Last edited:
do i need alot of pee ? im so scared think i might get in bath till i need toilet abit more then test, has any of you got a positive when you tested through day or any false negatives?? xxx

I got my BFP at 10DPO on CD27, a couple of days before AF was due on a First Response at 3.45pm in the supermarket toilet!

I got a bfp in the afternoon then confirmed it with fmu the next day xxx

I tested positive in the morning with FMU, then OH wanted to confirm with another brand, so bought a Clearblue Digital and a first response and got a very clear bfp immediately...That was mid afternoon on the same day :) x

okay im guna get in the bath then go for ciggy then test ill be about half an hour i will let ya no what my result is xx ahhhh wish me luck xx

Last edited:
I got my BFP at 10DPO on CD27, a couple of days before AF was due on a First Response at 3.45pm in the supermarket toilet!

Lol! hehe x I got a clear bfp about that time too...only I went in the mcdonalds toilet after lunch...eww..

I used FMU this morning and have got a faint positive! FX hun! x x

Lol! hehe x I got a clear bfp about that time too...only I went in the mcdonalds toilet after lunch...eww..

Heheheh, what are we like, not impatient at all :whistle:

I also got mine in the afternoon in a supermarket toilet!! No patience at all!! Hehe x:lol:

I always did mine in the evening i did it then got into a bath lol then could relax and just chill there waiting for line or no line, you've got 3 no harm in using 1 now i say, you still have spare then for morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back