Could I be pregnant?

dulci

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm a bit nervous, I've never posted on anything like this before.

I was just wondering what people thought. I am on day 32 of my cycle. I used to be a bit irregular so it wouldn't have normally bothered me, but in the last few months I seemed to have settled into a 28 day cycle.

For the last week or so I have been suffering a lot with my temperature. I can't get cool and seem to have these hot flushes. My cheeks go so red! My mum even said to me the other day was I pregnant because everyone else in the car was cold and I had to roll the window down.

I also have been feeling so tired, normally I can get out of bed easily, but I'm just tired all the time.

I thought I must be getting a bug, but nothing has ever come of it, the same symptoms just keep happening. And last night and this morning I felt quite nauseous.

Every so often I think I can feel a period cramp, but nothing comes of it and I feel just heavy more than anything.

Oh, and I never get pms, but for the last week I have been so irritable. My poor boyfriend!

So, do you think it's possible it is pregnancy? I've never been pregnant before and don't really know what to be looking out for, apart from the fact my period is late. Shall I take a test? Or shall I wait a few more days?

Any answers would be much appreciated. I'm getting quite nervous.

xx

If you are on day 32 of your cycle I would say take a test, it is the only way to know for sure! The fact that your period is now late means you will get a result either way.
Best of luck! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back