What parts of the forum do you post on?

Chrissy1 said:
I usually only post in TTC and Off Topic.

I do look in on some of the other areas but rarely post.

p.s. Everyone is welcome to come and say hello to us all in TTC :wave: :wave:

I'm scared it will make me TTC again!! Its bad enough being on the forum atall making me all broody :D

I always find the relationship section hard to post on because its so personal I feel cheeky even reading it sometimes :| Like I have a glass up against the wall listening to the neighbours :shock: I don't do that btw, oh who am I kidding....i do it ALL the time :oops:

:rotfl:

I usually post in -

2nd tri
3rd tri
Off topic
Adult / Members only

Occasionally i post in 1st tri, and depending on how much time I have I have browse through the others.

Excuse me if I am being stupid but is there any other way to manage the way you use the forum? I go to yahoo for threads I've posted on then I look for new threads on the forum. Is there a way to recieve emails when there are new threads on a section and not just new posts? Also I find it annoying that when I go onto say off topic for example, when I first go in all the threads that I have posted on have the little circle with an orange square thing inside to let me know where I have posted but if I don't reply to them all and I go into another section then come back to off topic the orangeness has gone and I don't know where I have posted!

Follow that!

Confused myself again :?

I get what you mean. I have wondered that myself, i often end up reading posts i have already read.

I mainly hang around Off Topic, Adult, Relationships & Health.
I originally joined the forum as we were thinking about TTC our 3rd baby, but this has all changed now and I have instead started some college courses and plan to get a good job one day. I might start TTC a couple of years after that. Maybe not. I might even adopt instead.
Sometimes I wonder why I'm on here if I'm not pregnant or TTC, but everyone is so nice and there are some great threads in the area listed above, I don't want to leave! Also I don't have any kind of social life, so it's nice to have peeps to chat to.

HappyAlice said:
I mainly hang around Off Topic, Adult, Relationships & Health.
I originally joined the forum as we were thinking about TTC our 3rd baby, but this has all changed now and I have instead started some college courses and plan to get a good job one day. I might start TTC a couple of years after that. Maybe not. I might even adopt instead.
Sometimes I wonder why I'm on here if I'm not pregnant or TTC, but everyone is so nice and there are some great threads in the area listed above, I don't want to leave! Also I don't have any kind of social life, so it's nice to have peeps to chat to.

:lol: You lot are my social life :oops:

Well apart from the VW nutters I hang about with standing around in fields in the pissing rain talking about campervans :roll:

I've met some cool people on the internet!

When I joined I generally only hung around the TTC section but when I got my BFP I started using the tri's. Now I still pop into TTC to see if there are any BFP's, I use all the Baby and Toddler sections, Ask A Mum and Off Topic. I go into all the others if I have time :wink:

I normally post in Off-Topic, Ask A Mum, TV, and sometimes Third Tri, but I will generally look in most forums if I have time. :)

:think: :think: ok so it looks like quite a lot of you post in the Adult area......when I try to get in there it tells me it's only for people who are registered...... Which I thought I was!! :think: :think:

How can I get in there.... I wanna join in too..... :(

Chrissy1 said:
:think: :think: ok so it looks like quite a lot of you post in the Adult area......when I try to get in there it tells me it's only for people who are registered...... Which I thought I was!! :think: :think:

pm a mod and they will give you access. Be prepared though,,,,,its very naughty in there :wink:

Usually baby/toddler bits, off topic, not tv and stuff coz not living in the uk, it is a bit pointless as i cant see the programmes; not usually TTC or pregnant bits. I keep meaning to pm Urchin about the adult bit - and keep forgetting to do it. Will do it now that I am thinking aabout it! :lol:

Lisa

lou said:
Chrissy1 said:

pm a mod and they will give you access. Be prepared though,,,,,its very naughty in there :wink:

that's why I want to join.... :rotfl: :rotfl:

mainly baby and toddler section, sometimes off topic and product reviews is quite interesting for ideas. i browse in the adult section for a laugh and ttc section once in a while just to see if anyone i know is ttc and try to give advice on anything i have experience in ask a mum section.

Mainly Off Topic,though what i generally do is go to "new posts since last visit" and have a look at whatever looks interesting.

I'm too young and innocent for Members Only,as yet.I don't know what goes on in there,but I hear it's illegeal in some countries :lol: :lol:

zebrastripes said:
Mainly Off Topic,though what i generally do is go to "new posts since last visit" and have a look at whatever looks interesting.

I'm too young and innocent for Members Only,as yet.I don't know what goes on in there,but I hear it's illegeal in some countries :lol: :lol:

:rotfl:

zebrastripes said:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

please don't anyone avoid TTC - we're all quite sane and don't start blarting at the sight of a pregnancy ticker :wink:

although we won't explain the abbreviations - they are for the private members of the poas anon club :wink:

I'm guessing that poas means pee on a stick?

I remember them days fondly...I pee'd on ovulation sticks for many months before I got my BFP!

see - come in and tell us that :D it reassures us

but please please don't tell us to relax and it'll happen :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back