<< PLEASE READ re: OFF TOPIC USE >>

Urchin

Reaction score
Hello
:wave:

Recently there has been a big increase in people posting baby/pregnancy/TTC questions in Off Topic.
I understand that you may get more replies in here, but it's not going to help the problem of the other sections being a bit quieter, it will just make it worse.

Also, we need to stop the double posting, and linking to your posts elsewhere. For example, sometimes people have a weaning question, and they ask it in the "Feeding" section, but then also make a post in "Ask a mum" or "Off Topic" with a link to their question. This is filling the forum up with all these extra threads which don't need to be there.

If you have a question, please give it a few days before cross posting it and IF it doesn't get any replies, then you can post it again in another section, but please NOT Off Topic.

On that note if you look in it's description, the "Ask a Mum" section is really for PREGNANT moms to ask other moms questions, if you are already a mum, and you have questions, please use the "First Year" sections. :)

We are doing a bit of forum tidying at the moment, there are lots of double posts and things being posted in the wrong sections etc so from now on they will be moved over to the correct part of the forum.

The only thing which we will leave in Off Topic that is baby/child related is the Birthday threads, so all the members can wish the kids a happy birthday. However, please keep birthday photos etc in the pictures section :)

If all the mums try to glance a bit more in the Parenting sections then questions will get answered quicker and we won't have this problem anyway :D

i'm guilty of double-posting, i've done it once, sorry, never again i promise :oops:

lol would anoy me loads im a neat freak and ild hate my forum to get messy :lol:

you spammers double posting

your worse

[0.78% of total / 10.58 posts per day

me
[1.34% of total / 7.82 posts per day

taunt.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads