What names can't you use/are you not brave enough to use?

mrs_tommo22 said:
I want ed to call Imogen Piper - I absolutely love it. And when he said i couldnt I cried alot because i was seriously gutted.

But i love the name she has now though, if I have aother child and its a girl, she will be a Piper and another american state as a middle name as both my kids do now!

People think im mad but its all about taste and personal prefernce, i say balls to what other people say about name choices, its upto us the parents.

I just told my DH this as I love the name Piper and he said...."Piper! As is pipe me off?!"

I have never EVER heard of that turn of phrase in my life :shock: :rotfl:

I love the name Harlow too - but everyone would think I was copying off Nicole Richie

And Amber - but it is my god daughters name

Felix was one we toyed with for ages as we both loved it. We have a german friend called Felix who grew up in the UK and he never got teased, however, OH was worried Felix might be a tad too pretentious. Pah!

I really love the name Ophelia, but our surname begins with O and it would be too odd.

Barbiexx said:
I love the name Harlow too - but everyone would think I was copying off Nicole Richie

And Amber - but it is my god daughters name

I like the name too, but I couldnt use it as its the name of our town. Harlow born in harlow just isnt right lol.

I absolutely love Indiana as a girls name but unfortunately our surname is Jones :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back