what makes your bub move

Zoe20

Reaction score
ok so over the last few days every time i listen to meatloaf lil bean goes crazy with movement on and off thru the song but stays still if anything else is playing. just wondering/being nosy if any sounds or anytihng make your bubs move?

Zoe x

Yes the song we are young by fun! I live the song and have played it a fair bit. I now play it on my phone to bump and he goes mad lol. Tried it with different songs and stays still lol xx

I've tried to find music it likes, or hates I suppose lol, but nothing yet. It moves when my OH talks to it and if I drink a cold can of fizzy drink too fast. Also if I sit cross legged and lean forward, I think it must squish it a bit because it gets a bit squirmy then too lol.

Our LO goes nuts hearing OH's voice! A daddy's girl already! Xx

Me and oH had a music off in the car bubs moved to steps but wasn't so intrigued by his random
Rock/Rap/noise stuff

He therefore reckons its a girl!

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

My last pregnancy was a girl and she would always 'dance' to madness her dad's favourite and how she's her dad's favourite . Now she's two and loves all music and is just starting to sing along while dancing it's gorgeous.lol .xx

I've tried to find music it likes, or hates I suppose lol, but nothing yet. It moves when my OH talks to it and if I drink a cold can of fizzy drink too fast. Also if I sit cross legged and lean forward, I think it must squish it a bit because it gets a bit squirmy then too lol.

Minion is pretty much like this when OH talks i get a wee kick or punch.......irn bru sends minion hyper lol

ive found sitting crossed legged and ;leaning forward at work minion must get a tad upset and reminds me to sit properly haha xx

Are little bump like green day wake me up when September comes &
Christian aguilera beautiful :)
Has anyone tryed moving their phones around
Their stomachs to see if bubba follows the noise
Are little bubba does it has me giggling for ages :)

Nothing I dont think I feel the bambino :( You are lucky you can feel bubs so early on :) xxx

NaomiiLeiigh ill have to try that later.

Celene I hope you feel bub move soon, its such an amazing feeling.

its nice to know that from an early 'age' that bubs can hear and that different things make them move. but nice to see if the music that makes them move now, soothes them when they arrive.

x

My boy hates it when I sit leaning forwards too think I squash him lol xx

I have one coffee a day... first thing when i get up... and it sends him doolally lol Other than that he tends to kick and punch when i sit with my legs under my on the sofa and also when i go to bed and lie on my right side, he goes mental!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back