Questions about movement

Emily0505

Reaction score
Hello ladies, hope you are all well.

I think I may have felt movement from bean on Saturday! Not 100% sure but iit felt like someone gently poked me but from the inside- not felt anything like it before or since.

For thise of you who feel your lil ones move, do you feel them every day? If so was it daily right away or did it take time for the movement to build up to being felt daily? What does it actually feel like- is it obvious what is baby and what is normal tummy gurgles/rumbles?

Midwife did say I should feel movement within the next 2 weeks, so I am not worried...just impatient :)

I think it will be so magical to feel my baby move inside me...exciting too :)

XX

No it didn't happen every day at first, I remember saying one monday that I hadn't felt anything since thursday, that was much earlier on. Now I definitely do feel it every day, but not always in the same way and sometimes not til the evening xx

Mine started gradually with bubbles at around 17 weeks then at about 19 weeks I started to feel definite kicks and now it's non-stop wrigglings and kickings every day! :D. I was reeeaaaally impatient but it was so worth the wait! Sounds like you've felt the first bootings of your bab :D.

Make a pregnancy ticker
:blue:Member Of Team Blue:blue:

Mine started with very very gentle twitches, a couple of times a day, then a few weeks later I felt proper kicks with my hand (around 20 weeks). Now the little bambino starts moving when I wake up and doesn't stop till I go to sleep! Think I'm going to have an active baby! x x

I just feel a little popping sensation atm. It's not every day, and always when I'm sat or lying down, especially at night when I go to bed. I can't wait to feel proper movements :D sounds like you just have :hug: xx

Thanks for your replies guys.

I was lying on the sofa on my computer which was resting on my tummy and I felt a little poke. I pulled the computer off and said hey do that again and it did!! To which hubby came rushing over to put his hands on my tummy which was so sweet but I haven't felt anything that definite since.

Well, good things come to those who wait I suppose and I reckon its deffo worth waiting for. Bean will wriggle and kick when good and ready! :)

XX

aww such a lovely feeling isnt it,.. again mine werent regular to begin with xxx

Yeah sounds definitely like ur LO, how exciting!

Much the same as everyone else, I started to feel pops and flutters from very early on but it wasn't every day. At first it was hard to distinguish between gas and baby lol, but now I can tell the difference easily and feel movement every day x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hi! Well I'm 20 weeks and I'm feeling little bumpy flutters but certainly no kicks as such. It was a similar story when I was pregnant with my 6 year old, and I'm assuming my placenta is sat at the front of my bump(as was the case with my little boy) and all movement was muffled until I was about 23 weeks. This could be the case with you too!?? X

Hi! Well I'm 20 weeks and I'm feeling little bumpy flutters but certainly no kicks as such. It was a similar story when I was pregnant with my 6 year old, and I'm assuming my placenta is sat at the front of my bump(as was the case with my little boy) and all movement was muffled until I was about 23 weeks. This could be the case with you too!?? X

Could well be, I'll find out at my next scan on the 29th where my placenta is. I know I'm not late feeling movement and I'm not worried just impatient and excited to feel it and be more definite about what I am feeling.

XX

Wow a lot of ladies are feeling movements quite early! Sounds like it could be what you've felt too hun :)

I didn't feel DD until 22+3, but had anterior placenta. Not sure if that's the case this time too, but normally movements are felt earlier with your second, so fingers crossed for me :D x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back