What is your secret ttc behaviour?

MissJuliet

Reaction score
Last night I caught myself googling Tottenham Hotspur new born baby grows (hubby supports them). I just wondered what things you do when ttc apart from symptom checking! :wall2:

I've already decided how I'm going to tell my other half we're expecting after googling ideas for hours. We decided to start ttc 11 days ago... Ha ha.

I am constantly on my phone googling every weird question that pops in to my head, I'm surprised he doesn't think I'm having an affair.

Thinking/Googling about how to tell people were expecting, it'll happen one day aha!

I've got loads 9 months down the line :lol:

Got the entire nursery picked out for either sex
Pram picked out
Always looking at announcement ideas
Constantly throwing baby name ideas at hubby
If I have a night out I look at outfits... and maternity outfit options :roll:

Maybe I'm just teasing myself?? :lol:

I've been TTC 21 months and had a lot of time to obsess!!! Ive actually bought maternity clothes...and I wear the jeans as they have a strechy waistband and since TTC have put on weight so need them for my ever growing food belly haha
I don't actually look at baby clothes anymore, I just feel sad when I do

xxxxx

I have baby online clothing shop. Im packing other peoples orders everyday and think when will be dressing up my own baby.
Sometimes I go through my stock thinking which blanket would I use for walks on the beach or which bodysuit should I keep for playtime.

Last edited:
Glad I'm not the only one either :lol:

I have only been TTC a few months, constantly online looking at baby clothes, prams, cots etc
talking to OH about baby names and what kind of nursery we will have :)
Always reading how to conceive and tips

It has become a bit obsessive :lol:

We have a big graduation dinner next month and I keep thinking about how I could hide not drinking if I manage to get pregnant before then.. Or even if I don't really!

I have been reading into how I want to actually give birth and I like the sound of a water birth I think. Bit premature possibly!!

...joining a pregnancy forum when you're still only just waiting to TTC!! :)

Hiya
I have bought maternity clothes in the sales and off eBay! I sold everything from my first pregnancy. I also watch pram reviews on you tube and watch baby items on eBay that I might buy if I get a BFP this cycle! :)
Xx

Sitting with the light off your phone starting at tests when you should be getting ready for work....!

I accidentally got hooked on this website: http://www.babynamewizard.com/blog
It's actually really interesting - the lady who writes the blog doesn't just pick out nice names but looks into social and political trends behind different names.

The site is based in the US so the names are a bit different from here - a lot of comments in the forum about the name 'Olivia' being old fashioned and unusual for example - but I think it is still really interesting.

Yes I like Olivia but I don't think my hubby would. I love Oscar!

Yesterday when catching up on Silent Witness I caught myself saying "Oooh that's a nice a pram". Hubby didn't even comment ha ha.

Lol, love these so far.

We have discussed names, where we would have the Moses basket, his last name, looked at Moses baskets, what traits the baby will eventually and from who. I'm in my car for work a lot and my mind wonders all the time and on my own I think.. Will I ever have a baby as I'm the last one out of my friends? What if I can't have children? What traits I would like the baby to have from my partner, looks and personality and of course coming up with ways to tell him, we are pregnant..

I just realised this list is endless but that'll do for now lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back