What is your LO wearing in this heat?

charliebear

Reaction score
AJ has has his shorts and a t-shirt on (I've also been putting a vest on him :eh:)
For bed he's in a vest with a small cellular blanket.

I'm thinking I should be getting rid of the vest during the day? I like a vest on him as it keeps everything in place :) The temp has only got to rise slightly before he's covered in heat rash (at least it doesnt trouble him).

I stopped putting vests on Evie a few wks ago during the day, and at night too now it's really hot. She wears cut off romper suits to sleep in the summer and no covers. During the day she wears a thin cotton dress or cotton leggings and a t-shirt and no shoes / socks if in the house xx

No vests for Hebe except for bed when she just wears her nappy and vest. Sid's had nothing but his nappy on and a muslin over him at certain points......I cant decide what to do with him for bed tonight :eh:

I'm lucky in that my house feels cool :love: But no vests here either and just light clothes :)

No vests for twins, they were in their nappies all day today and i just put them in a t-shirt and nappy now, it's too hot in the house.

Just a nappy indoors for Jacob and a blankie over him at night. When out just shorts and a shirt, he really feels the heat being so pale bless him! I have to slather him in suncream!

Dec is just wearing shorts and vest tops, no vest underneath. For night he is just wearing his underware and a light t-shirt :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back