Is anyone else's LO very tired in this heat?

littlemiss83

Reaction score
:wave:

Its around 26 degress in Glasgow, in the house its even warmer, we have all windows open & loads of fans on, its still roasting, showing as 28 degrees in LO's cot. Anyway.....is your LO sleepy with the heat, Kayden has had extra long naps yest & today. I'll need to make sure he's getting plenty of water, he was very thirsty thro the night

xxxxxxxxxxx

Yes Harry is very sleepy and quite whiny when he's awake.

Spending lots of time naked in the breeze which he rather likes!!

i wish....lol...she is grumpy but wont sleep!!! x

Kayden was grumpy yesterday when awake.

Last night kayden slept thro til 6am, he got up, had a nap 9-10.30 then a nap 12.30 - now. loool (its 3.25) he's been asleep for 3 hours!! Dont think he'll be much longer.

Samsgirl - is your LO maybe over-tired?

xxxxxxxxx

Nope Tyler doesn't sleep. He's going down ok just won't be resettled grr!

Not particularly sleepy... But more grizzly and off her milk. :-(

Yep Bertie is zonked and I'm not that far behind him lol

im in glasgow too, its roasting, harry is not sleepy though, just grumpy and feeding alot so i take it hes thirsty.

Yep! She's been.pretty docile all day poor thing.

Yeah, LOs been roasted all day! Poor wee soul x

d5cde23b-5d9f-12ad.jpg

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Sleepy and grumpy but hard to get to sleep because I cuddle him to sleep in a blanket and in this weather that is not appropriate for either of us. In fact OH told me to take him to the park - after locking the pushchair in the boot and taking the key may I add. But it's just too hot here I can't bear it, so I took him out the back to help trim the bushes and we waited at the gate for charlie to come home in just a nappy and that's it.

Last edited:
Apparently Lyssa has been grumpy and not sleeping much today tho shes teething so its mostly cos of that. i was in college all day but shes asleep now so could have missed me too but she did drink 3 bottles where she has 2 usually

Frolass - she looks absolutely exhausted, wee soul

I cant even bear to go out myself, I am far too warm & harrased, dont get me wrong I dont mind sunbathing & relaxing on holiday but I just cant do it at home for some reason.

LO slept from 12.30 til 4.15 :shock:

xxxx

Kynon even had a nap! Hour and half as well! Yey for the heat!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1337885615057.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1337885615057.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 6
No sleep here. She refused to nap all day because of the heat! x

Kayden was grumpy yesterday when awake.

Last night kayden slept thro til 6am, he got up, had a nap 9-10.30 then a nap 12.30 - now. loool (its 3.25) he's been asleep for 3 hours!! Dont think he'll be much longer.

Samsgirl - is your LO maybe over-tired?

xxxxxxxxx

Don't think so cos she been napping okay..well just as usual, but i think the heat made her more tired but she was fighting it....

took ages to settle her tonight too...poor wee soul. they dont like this weather do they x

mind you, i prefer winter...not a sun kinda girl...x

Angels naps haven't changed, still a pain to settle and won't usually stay asleep for longer than 30 mins. She's gone from sleeping through to waking several times and is feeding again in the night, which I'm happy about as she's getting more fluid - she will not take water or juice despite my very best efforts lol she can get quite sleepy but I know it's terrible I haven't really ventured out much with her so she's been indoors and naked most of the time so the heat hasn't affected her much xx

nope...Mia wouldnt sleep at all today she was just uncomfortable and grumpy, had to change her clothes twice as the day got hotter

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back