FFs ... Rash, advice again pls

Hiya, no not heat rash, hes actually quite cool! lol
I called nhs direct to see if I should do anything since its spreading, then called my out of hours doc and got him an appointment because of his medical history etc.
Just home, they said that its part of his virus from the throat/chest thing. Said most babies dont get it as much as C has it, but it is possible.
Also said if his temp comes back he has to be seen again straight away tho incase of things like measles.
So JJ's mum, Im thinking maybe your lo has the same thing, maybe was some type of viral thing? And no, we never use bonjela, he HATES the stuff lol
xx
And thanks everyone

Really glad he is ok hun, Thanks for the feedback, I will see what Devon looks like in the morning - it's never simple is it , poor little mites X

My 8yr old had this all over him when he were a baby. He also had a temperature and swelled up all over. I took him to the hospital and after loads of doctors umming and arring they said it was an allergic reaction to his tonsils? We were given Allerief and the swelling and rash almost went straight away! That stuff is a god send!

What it could be is a reaction to what virus he had or a heat rash coming out from his fever?

Leanne & JJMum hope both your LOs are feeling better today xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back