What does your baby have on to bed??

First Baby White

Reaction score
I just wondered how many covers etc your baby has on to bed now the weather has changed and also if you know what temperature is their rooms at night.

Harry wears a short sleeved vest withe a baby grow on top, he goes in a 2.5 tog sleeping bag then has a cellular blanket over him otherwise he gets the snuffles :) Our room is normally between 17-19 degrees

now the weather is colder aiden has on a vest, a sleepsuit, a 2.5tog sleeping bag and a fleece blanket tucked over him into the sides of his cot, it goes just under his arms and covers body and legs.

his room is quite cold so we leave the heater on low through the night and his growbag egg displays the temp between 17-20 degrees :D

cadens still in our room as his rooms still full of buggy i need too sell :rotfl: the roomsat about 18degrees and he has one a bodysuit,sleepsuit and fleece blanket.he wont wear a sleeping bag and most nights is without a blanket as he prefers to roll over and sleep on his tum :lol: bum in the air usually :rotfl:

Calleigh has a vest, sleepsuit and a 2.5 tog bag to bed at the mo. Room temp is around 20 but does drop a bit when its been really cold. When it starts to get really cold will add a light blanket if needed.

Angel's in a vest and sleepsuit, then has a cellular blanket and a fleece blanket too. I quit with the sleeping bag as she always ended up in bed with me!

My room is also 17-18 and Jacob wears a longsleeve bodysuit (with no legs) and a 2.5 tog sleeping bag. His hands get cool but the rest of him is always nice and toasty. Jacob often starts in his bed and ends up with us after his morning feed, but whether he is in his bed or ours we keep the sleeping bag on him. That way we don't have to worry about him getting his covers (or ours) over his face.

Sleeveless bodysuit, sleepsuit and 2.5 tog sleeping bag. It's only around 17 in our room now but she is roasting in anything more.

Vest, babygro (terry one tonight....it's chilly here!), 2.5tog GroBag.

I'll probably throw her cot bed duvet over her bottom half when I go to bed, as the temp can drop to 15ish during the night.

Her hands are like blocks of ice, but she's toasty everywhere else! :D

Ellie just has a vest & sleepsuit, she wont have a blanket or growbag on and if you try she wakes up in the night fighting to get it off her :roll: shes always been the same! We keep her room around 22 degrees though so she doesnt get cold :)

Vest & pyjamas/sleepsuit and his sleeping bag. I prefer his room on the cooler side than warmer.

vest , sleepsuit 2.5 grobag and a cellular blanket chucked over him when we go to bed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back