What is with the pressure

i totally agree i certainly wouldnt leave LO to go out for a full eveing/ night! i think popping out inbetween feeds is fine especially with you being local. if he was taking a bottle than going out for a few hours to cinema etc would be good but not to be far away !!

stick to your guns, you will only be on edge and end up arguing with OH or even worse his boss!!

Susanne, cineworld and odeon do baby viewings on certain films so you can take LO along xxx

Susanne, cineworld and odeon do baby viewings on certain films so you can take LO along xxx
Oh really? Thanks for that advice, I'll see if "my" films are on! Getting all excited now!

Hi Hun, J is totally breast fed as well. He can take a bottle but I havent bothered in ages now that he goes longer between feeds.

I went out for a meal without him for the first time last week. I did bedtime feed at 7.30 as usual, table was booked for 8.30 and I was back just after 11pm as he usually wakes up for another feed around midnight. He slept the entire time i was gone and didnt notice. Though I was paranoid all through dinner and checked my phone about 100 times.

It showed me that if I have the timings right I can leave him and its not a problem. But you know what ... I didnt enjoy it. I missed him and fretted, and then resented actually paying for the meal that i would rather have not had!

I think I'll just invite people over next time.

Im getting this! Last night a huge row because i said i would not leave my son with his dads sister. I said she does not have children of her own so no experience of newborns (he is 4 weeks tomorrow) Apparently i have issues! I said that Im happy to leave him with his nans , although i still find this quite a trial!
His sister got offended now im being run down by the family - why is it that as the mother of the baby i have to take into account every one elses emotions??? no one wants to consider mine... I DONT WANT TO LEAVE MY BABY... end of!
f**king A***holes!

Im getting this! Last night a huge row because i said i would not leave my son with his dads sister. I said she does not have children of her own so no experience of newborns (he is 4 weeks tomorrow) Apparently i have issues! I said that Im happy to leave him with his nans , although i still find this quite a trial!
His sister got offended now im being run down by the family - why is it that as the mother of the baby i have to take into account every one elses emotions??? no one wants to consider mine... I DONT WANT TO LEAVE MY BABY... end of!
f**king A***holes!

Oh my stars!
There is no way on earth i would have left my baby at 4 weeks old, not even for an hour. I mean i would go and lie in the bath for a couple of hours to relax whilst the baby was downstairs with my OH, but never actually away from me at that age! Are they crazy?!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back