What is ur babies coming home outfit?

Lilelephant

Reaction score
As it says piccies of what u r planning on bringing baby home in

That's his coat all we decided on so far ;-)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321221828.124207.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321221828.124207.jpg
    511.3 KB · Views: 45
A baby grow so far lol and one of those padded suit things although I didn't want to buy one of those till she is here because of sizing issues.

I don't have pictures but we got some plain sleepsuits too choose from and a fleece type snow suit which I adore! I did think about getting a coming home outfit for a boy and girl but decided not to - I may change my mind in a few weeks! X

I think it'll be a long sleeved babygrow, a fleece babygrow on top and an all in one outsidey thing! Think it'll be freezing outside! Oh I so can't wait :D x

41NFXFdy22L._SX315_.jpg

I'm imagining him all curled up and tiny in this outfit, will probably look huge on him <3 <3

Also got a fluffy blue snowsuit. I just hope it isn't actually snowing.

I have the same outfit :) Does it say "Need a Hug"?

Got a gorgeous fleecey 3 piece outfit little all in one pants and top with hat so unbelievably cute x 2! Thought it would've warm and easy to do changes! Could change my mind yet x

The snow suit on the right in the 1st pic and the White baby grow on the right in the second :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321258712.559748.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321258712.559748.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 21
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321258760.095717.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321258760.095717.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 20
We've just got 3 bags full of my 11 month old nephews newborn, 0-3 month and 3-6 month clothes this weekend. All in such good condition, so I've got too much to choose from! Need to go through it all and choose something as I really need to get on with packing a hospital bag for us both. The only thing I know we'll be using will be the snow suit which is really cute. It's a 0-3 month one, but it still looks so big due to all the padding in it. It's blue and fuzzy and has a penguin on the front and little bear ears on the hood. Even my DH admitted it was cute and he was really uninterested in the rest of the baby clothes!

ive just got a few colourful baby grows and a fluffy blue like snow suit x x x

It's Summertime over here, so probably just a cotton all in one....... But it'll definitely be pink!!

I'm thinking of these possibly! :)

Attachments

• goinghome1.jpg
    goinghome1.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 7
  • going home 2.jpg
    going home 2.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 7
I keep fluttering my eye lids at hubby, Lilli will definitely be coming home in one of her Minnie Mouse outfits! Have also fell in love with a Minnie Mouse snowsuit that I've seen in Matalan, determined she will have that too lol x x

0-3 snowsuite will be massive maisie was meant to come home in a mink one but bit was way to big x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

I have a fleecy baby grow in light blue with white stars on it and a matching hat. My mum has bought a baby shawl for him to then be wrapped up in over that.

Bump will be coming home in the pudsey outfit i bought him from asda :) And the All in-one suit that i bought for Josh when he was a baby :) xxx

I'm not sure about the baby grow but I think I'll put her in a pink one with white polka dots on it :D A nice hat and mittens (again not sure which ones) and I think definitely this snow suit that my in-laws bought her:

Attachments

• 41xJ0H+2oIL._SX385_.jpg
    41xJ0H+2oIL._SX385_.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members