Coming Home Outfit?

Ok I agree with Shauna, PICS!!!!! Away to take one

x

I bought the yellow outfit below from next last night - thinking I might have this as the babys going home outfit. (Weather depending) You can put it on a boy or girl right?

4608.jpg

http://www.next.co.uk/shopping/girls/newborn/31 << link for bigger picture.

Right here's the 3 sleep suits I'm taking and her little outfit for going home. A bit worried now because I bought a pramsuit but it might be too warm!

Looks like I'll need to iron these *groan*

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1303902704472.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1303902704472.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 13
  • uploadfromtaptalk1303902755202.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1303902755202.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 10
errr dont decide lol , youll get so much lovely stuff bought when your in hospital if your like me u wont wear what you bought lol!!!! madisons first outfit was a sleepsuit saying i love mummy from next ( NEVER again tho it was a sleepsuit with buttons under bum not down the front and was so awkward!!) and that was all she wore i bought , all my unisex stuff was given away brand new lol !! but my mum didgo and spend £100 as soon as i had her lmao!! xx

Snr the yellow romper is so cute!!!! You could defo get away with that for a girl or boy!

errr dont decide lol , youll get so much lovely stuff bought when your in hospital if your like me u wont wear what you bought lol!!!! madisons first outfit was a sleepsuit saying i love mummy from next ( NEVER again tho it was a sleepsuit with buttons under bum not down the front and was so awkward!!) and that was all she wore i bought , all my unisex stuff was given away brand new lol !! but my mum didgo and spend £100 as soon as i had her lmao!! xx

Kinda need to decide though hun so I can take it in my bag. I've been given heaps already! It's mad, she has more clothes than me lol. X x x x

aww they are cute Pinky :). bet you spend about an hour chopping and changing her outfits before you leave the hospital lol.

aww they are cute Pinky :). bet you spend about an hour chopping and changing her outfits before you leave the hospital lol.

haha, I know......its all the next stuff, its so cute, just had another look on the website, she defo doesn't need anymore clothes and I have bills to pay.....had to drag myself away again!

x

My OH has picked out little one's outfit to come home, not surprisingly he picked the t-shirt I bought that says "Handsome like daddy" and just some trousers!

as for coming home outfit think oh has decided it will be a liverpool romper. xxx

Haha, I haven't seen a liverpool romper suit anywhere! Didn't realise you could get them so small! Where did you get it, (if you don't mind me asking), as my OH would love little man to come home in this :)
xx

I have a future Liverpool supporter here too! :). My OH bought little mans romper from the Official Liverpool website when he bought his own shirt. It was only £10 which I think is really good considering the price of footy shirts! x

Ive got that little yello romper from next too but thats for a different day.. ill takke some piccies and upload them later of what hes wearing home. Ive got sooo o many clothes for him so it was hard to decide but i love the greys and white outfits :D

I've got a few rompers packed and I would like to fetch her out in the only pink item I've bought, it's all flowery and butterflies and it was the first thing I bought for the baby when we found out for sure she was a girl - my mam used to say, in response to my hardline no pink policy, that every time she had the baby I'd pick her up dressed in pink so wanted the first thing to be something she would have liked :)

It's hard to know how much to take though, my bag is stuffed with little body suits with arms and sleepsuits and vests and then a few rompers. Shouldn't be running out anyway!

as for coming home outfit think oh has decided it will be a liverpool romper. xxx

Haha, I haven't seen a liverpool romper suit anywhere! Didn't realise you could get them so small! Where did you get it, (if you don't mind me asking), as my OH would love little man to come home in this :)
xx

I have a future Liverpool supporter here too! :). My OH bought little mans romper from the Official Liverpool website when he bought his own shirt. It was only £10 which I think is really good considering the price of footy shirts! x

thanks clairebear, that's me off to the liverpool site to have a look! Lol, I'm gonna regret this I'm sure, I've got Jacob a gorgeous little "zebra" outfit from Mothercare (will post pics), but can see him coming home in a liverpool suit now, lol. xx

Have packed a variety of suits, vests and tees in a couple of sizes, as we don't know what size she'll be - but midwife reckons not much heavier than my daughter who was 6lb 13.5oz.

I reckon Daisy will be 7lb and a bit.

Was more worried about what I'll come home in, I've not packed any trousers, see, and haven't a clue which of my trousers would be best to be packed as I don't wear joggers (I live in hippy aladdin pants mostly)

I've packed my bags today, but I've still got to fit in my clothes and my notes, plus my camera and some water but my bag is already fit to burst!! I don't think there's anything I could take out of it. Baby's bag is also fit to burst too and I've still got a couple of bits to fit in that one too.

We have got a little romper thing from mothercare, comes as a 2piece set with a vest too. Then we got matching cardigan incase it's cold, scratch mits and hat! Gonna be taking more vests, sleepsuits etc I imagine, need to get round to sorting it all out. Xxx

xx

go onto liverpool website and the online shop. there is loads of stuff. one of the best is some pjs with you'll never crawl alone on them. xxx

think it will be this if daddy has his way. xx

Attachments

• liver romper.jpg
    liver romper.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 53
Thanks nmf - I'll be checking out those pj's, they sound adorable. The romper suit you posted is what I've just looked at on the site - not bad for £10 :)

Well, these are currently what I'm having to decide between :
this one matches his nursery (or it will when I've finished it!)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and this one, cause I think it's really cute!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back