Bringing home baby outfit

Sleepy sue

Reaction score
I know this will prob be the last thing on my mind when I'm leaving the hospital, but just wondered what outfit are you bringing baby home in (piccies welcome). I've bought a few so will put piccies up later :) xx

i have a cute snow suit for if its cold but not sure what to put her in if its mild, guess it will depend on her size too and what she fits into lol

Tbh I didn't bother with his babygrow but I had him in this snow suit. Ended up being slightly too big for him!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326308796.690448.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326308796.690448.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 42
We have a batman sleepsuit and a furry leopard snowsuit with ears and paws for outside!

His feet didn't even reach the feet bit and he was an 8lber!

Words of advice mamas and papas newborn size runs up big! Its all too big for him and he was a big baby!

Tbh I didn't bother with his babygrow but I had him in this snow suit. Ended up being slightly too big for him!

Ooh I have the exact pram suit to bring him home in :) it makes em look like a teddy bear.
Can't believe mamas and papas come up so big cause they look so tiny lol x

I have to make this decision yet, I'm struggling x

oh pinky that is one damn cute baby in tat suite xxx
as soon as i posted saying i wasnt sure what else to put her in i got a call from my mamm in law to tell me she got me a vintage winnie poo coat to bring her home in, sounds so cute cant wait to see it

This is Pip's goin home outfit :D

Attachments

• phuppimageht.jpg
    phuppimageht.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 26
  • phuppimagegpj.jpg
    phuppimagegpj.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
I've got a couple of snow suits - thinking the smaller of the two (my scan better have been right, cos both are pink. lol) - and just a sleepsuit underneath - thinking mabye the disney one my best mate bought.

xxx

this is ours.......underneath will be just a sleepsuit and a little cardigan that hubby's nan knit for us

Attachments

• boo boo snowsuit.jpg
    boo boo snowsuit.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 23
Lovely outfits all of you.
I'm thinking of using his snowsuit my friend brought us, but its 0-3 so may be a little big :s But I want a proper outfit underneath, will start looking tomorrow when I start my hospital bag. x

I loved buying my coming home outfit , but I know as soon as it's on him he will throw up lol
I got an emilie Rose blue bodysuit xx

Got this outfit from George at Asda and think it's gorgeous! Bought it just because I can see my LO coming home in it! Isn't it lovely :D
And his white snowsuit over it

Attachments

• outfit(1).jpg
    outfit(1).jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 12
  • outfit(2).jpg
    outfit(2).jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Mil is kniiting an outfit for our little girl:) will post pictures when it's finished!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back