What is everyones TTC rituals ...

LittleDalla

Reaction score
Even though I am still waiting for AF or a BFP I want to start sorting next cycle if AF shows first.

I started EPO last cycle but mid cycle so will start them from CD1 this time.
I take Metformin, Folic Acid and used Conception Plus this cycle. A lady posted yesterday about a different sperm friendly lube called Balance Activ (I think) so I may try that also :)
I am thinking about starting temping. See how I get on and to confirm a positive OPK.

What else do you ladies use to push EWCM or OV? Is there any success stories?
I am willing to try anything :)

Evening primrose 2000mg a day, grapefruit juice, pregnancy or conception vitamins, opks and pillows to elevate after DTD lol. My ewcm has improved in just one cycle down to the primrose oil and juice x

Thank you Lillith. Oo I don't think I could stomach Grapefruit juice but I will definitely try it.
I noticed an improvement with EWCM from the EPO I did take, but like Insay it wasnt from CD1. So I will be starting them again :)

Hubby and I are on conception vitamins, I use OPKs and that's about it.

I used to put pillows under my bum after dtd but found out after my first mc that I have a retroverted uterus so that won't actually help at all! Lol!

I figure I've got pregnant three times just doing what we've been doing, so that's what we'll carry on with.

XX

I started off with loads of vitamins but after 4 months of nothing I gave up with it all.

DH takes his vitamins and I just munch on brazil nuts and pineapple around the 2ww to help implantation. We're starting SMEP next cycle and I might bbt but I'm laying off the vits just incase it does more harm than good with my crazy cycle.

Last edited:
Smep,opk, preseed,temping, and having an orgasm AFTER OH has finished lol.
Also conception vitamins, and omega 3. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back