Back aboard the ttc wagon! Take 16 and... Action!

mrspc

Reaction score
Day 2 of AF = over the disappointment and ready to focus on this month! Like clockwork!

I'm armed with: thermometer, chart, sperm friendly lube, his and hers conception vits, digi opks.

I'm not drinking alcohol (any) or caffeine (much) and trying to be kind to my body.

I've booked a smear test for when AF is gone and an appointment for me and hubby to sort SA and 21 day bloods next week.

Gotta keep trying in the meantime, right?

Am I missing anything? What else can I try?

xx

Have you had all your tests done hon? Is bloods, scan etc etc??? Xxxxx

No hun, I'm ashamed to say it's taken a long time for me to feel brave enough to get any help, I just kept hoping it would happen if we kept trying. I had about 5 months of trying to forget about it and let things happen more naturally. It's only when I came back to pf last month that I decided to go for tests etc.

Our work schedules are a pain so we have only managed to book first GP appt for next week so I guess we just keep trying in the meantime.

xx

Hi hon everyone is totally different and you should only do things when you feel ready. It may well just happen in the mean time. We left until we were well over one and a half years before we went. I reckon your doing all you can now until your gp app, but good luck until then xxxxx

Can't recommend anything but didn't want to read and run! Seems like you've got so much going that it's probably likely you'll get a bfp , everything crossed for you!!!

I'm the same with wanting to keep it as natural as poss so were just trying to eat a bit better, have more dtd and stay in tune with my cycle, it's been 4 months for us.

I think there are so many aids out there that can help and I think the more time that passes you'll understand your cycle more and more untill you can pin point exactly when 'it's time'

Buckets of baby dust for you!!!

BB xxxx

Hey mrspc, glad to see you're thinking positive and looking forward. That's half the battle! Seems like you're doing everything right so just DTD loads and FX Feb is your month! I'm doing the same! I'm throwing everything I can at ttc at the mo including acupuncture which is a relatively new thing I'm trying, here's hoping it works...I'm sick of waiting! As I'm sure we all are! Have some baby dust :dust: and good luck hun!! :clover:

What a great attitude to have, it sounds like you have got most things covered xx

Hi hon everyone is totally different and you should only do things when you feel ready. It may well just happen in the mean time. We left until we were well over one and a half years before we went. I reckon your doing all you can now until your gp app, but good luck until then xxxxx

Thanks, G-Kelly, this makes me feel so much better. xx

Thanks everyone, fx I'll either be pg or know where I stand fertility-wise by the end of 2012 - that will do me!

Got a promotion in work today and looking forward to going to NYC in December - lots to be thankful for outside of ttc.

Saying that, my mum and sisters sent me congrats (for job) on fb wall and I had a couple of texts asking was I pg. Am proud of how it didn't get to me too much although I did make them delete the comments! xx

well done on the promotion! and the positive reaction to the fb thing (annoying how everyone jumps to conclusions!) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gzmndrea
Back