what high chair?

inky

Reaction score
Whilst I don't want to sound ungrateful, the high chair that my in laws bought C for Christmas just isn't good enough - it's made of plastic and doesn't even fold up! Anyway I figured 3 months is long enough to decide I want a different one but don't really know where to start, so I was wondering what high chairs you guys have and if you'd recommend them? Am willing to spend up to £150.

ta!

I bought a chicco high chair that attaches to table from home bargains for £30 it's brilliant! It's really helped Seb's posture and it means he's sat at the table with us engaging with us. We just clean the table when he's done and pick up the sheet from the floor and voilà!

Hi
We have a Chicco one. fold up. Comes with a removable tray, is wide, as in I reckon it would fit a 2/3 yr old, the seat part us cushioned, not plastic, but that kinda material? duno how to explain lol.
But I love it coz its comfy and so easy to clean.
Also has a kinda basket under it when its opened out. Was £45 quid I think?
I love it
xx

Hi
We have a Chicco one. fold up. Comes with a removable tray, is wide, as in I reckon it would fit a 2/3 yr old, the seat part us cushioned, not plastic, but that kinda material? duno how to explain lol.
But I love it coz its comfy and so easy to clean.
Also has a kinda basket under it when its opened out. Was £45 quid I think?
I love it
xx

I have the same one and it's great. You can remove the seat cover too for cleaning. The basket is so handy, I usually chuck in her dirty washing in there when she gets food on her clothes! Nice diff colours aswell.

Is that the happy snack?

im getting a wooden one from east coast furniture it turns in to a minature table and chairs for when amelia is older its 80 pounds i think x

i've got the silver cross doodle but it doesnt fold up but it turns into a chair and table!! It's £150 in mothercare but on the silver cross website in the outlet section its £75!!!! I absolutely love it!!!

I got a Bruin one from Toys-R-Us, I was going for a chicco but the seat didn't appeal to me as it was very pale, mine was only £45 and it's so so sturdy, my sister has a chicco and it's practically identical.. I had my eye on this one before too..

49-3767838SPA74UC706283M.jpg

It's from the fisher price rainforest animals range, it's £99.99 from argos

This is my one
8610463846630432.jpg

It's up to £55 now but is on offer at £49.99 - Babies R Us

xx

Thinking about it, ur lo is abou the same age as mine isn't he?
If we were gonna buy one now, I'd prob get one that converts into a table and chair. We did with my eldest, and at 4 and a half she still use it for breakfast and lunch and to draw on etc x

Thanks ladies!! I went and got one this morning, it's the same as yours fm2b! I didn't even see your post til I got home lol! I couldn't justify spending the extra money when that one everything just as well, plus I liked the little dinosaurs lol :)

:yay: It's fab, you wont be disappointed :) I love the little dinosaurs too x

I would recommend the stokke, we have two of them as thought it was so great bought one for the second child too!
They have grown with my girls and my 4 year old still uses it. We often use them at the kitchen worktop when baking as they can stand on the bottom shelf! best thing i have bought

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back