What DPO would you test?

ChloeNat

Reaction score
Hey all

I'm 11DPO tomorrow but think i felt implantation yesterday so how many days should i wait?

what DPO would you usually test at?

I am no expert but think its a couple of days after implantation that the hormone will show in tests. I would say at least 12dpo or poss 13dpo.
Someone might have a different answer to this, I am just sure I vaguely remember reading it somewhere xx

Good luck :dust:xx

I think I'm going to wait till day af is due and if she doesn't show test then. hope she stays away!! Thanks lisey x

I hope the witch is a no-show :af: xx
You are very patient, I was desperate to test from 1dpo last month :lol: xx

Lol i was the same last month but after all my symptoms and then bfn I've felt very disheartened. i think it's more doubtfulness than patience x

Well when I got my last BPF I felt implantation for sure. I could feel something happening and two days later, there it was written in black and white. :)

I know what you mean, so disheartening, I had loads of symptoms this past month and no doubt-the witch arrived. Our bodies are evil having AF and preg symptoms so similar :wall2: xx

Yeah the symptoms suck being so similar but I've had lots of lower back pain and hip pain which i never get with af so I'm trying to think positively! It doesn't help when my little sister is texting me everyday to see if I've tested. i feel like I'm letting her down aswell as myself when i get BFNs

I know what you mean, my best friend would often text me and see what my symptoms were, she wasnt too pushy or anything but you feel the extra pressure.

Its sounding so good for you. :dance: xx

i would holdout as long as possible hun as theres nthing worse than willing a line to show and it not doing it.

I tested last saturday and it was bfn but i tested too early and it made me feel crap all weekend, so im holding out till this weekend now as if its still bfn i know im defo not pg xxx

I agree with Bell, as exciting ttc is it is so heartbreaken when you don't see the result you want because the test was too early. On a positive note women have had BFN and then a BFP so you're not out until AF says. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back