Quick question-clothes in bed

I dress Bertie in a shortsleeved vest and sleepsuit then a cellular blanket or now it's his swaddling. If you are unsure on how warm he is feel the back of his neck xxxxxxxxxx

Jack wears a short sleeved vest & a baby grow. He has always slept in a sleeping bag with no blanket because he sometimes does a 180 in the night and i'm petrified he'll end up under the blanket if I use one! I think i'll keep him in a sleeping bag until he's old enough for a big bed and a quilt. He has a free standing heater in his room that keeps his room at a constant 21 degrees because he sleeps better if he's toasty and our house gets very cold at night but I can't sleep with the heating on x

I brought a 1 tog grobag lady night as it's getting hot in our room so he's been sleeping in a vest, sleep suit and blanket he kicks off. RE feet to foot, when he was little I would and fold the bottom over the top but after a couple of weeks in it I stopped bothering. I think the point of a grobag is that they can't pull a cover over their head :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back