What does your lo wear to bed?

Tilly

Reaction score
At the moment my daughter who is 5 weeks old is wearing a short sleeved vest, babygro and 2.5 tog sleeping bag to bed and our room is around 19 degrees. As it is meant to get colder this weekend and in the middle of winter should I put a long sleeved vest on her? Is anybody already using a long sleeved vest under a babygro?

Thanks

At the mo Sam is in a short sleeved vest and fleece/thick sleeptsuit, and in a 2.5 tog sleeping bag.

xxx

mine is in a babygro, a 1tog sleepsuit and the 2 blankets, they keep him from thrashing about too much!!

If your room remains around 18C then you won't need any extra layers or clothing methinks. It'll be cold outside but inside will be a good temp for baby.

Our room varies between 17-19C at night and our LO sleeps in a sleepsuit and 2.5 tog sleeping bag. He only wore a vest under his sleepsuit for the first 4 weeks.

Hi

Mine sleeps in a long sleeve vest, baby grow (thin) and a 2.5 tog sleeping bag and is snug as a bug! :D

Our house is always 19-21/22 degress downstairs (and should be the same upstairs).

He goes to bed in a short sleeve vest, full body baby grow, 1 cellular (??I think that's what they're called, the ones with knitted squares :lol: ) blanket and a fleece blanket on top.

The temps can be a bit sparatic in our room so if it feels a bit chilly then we just fold the thinner blanket over so it's a double layer and/or pop him a hat on :)
If it feels hot we only put the thinner blanket on.

When my room is about that temperature he wears a long-sleeved bodysuit (no legs) with a 2.5 tog sleeping bag. Before we had the sleeping bag he would have worn that with a sheet and the bamboo blanket, which is fleecy or a sleepsuit and one sheet.

My LO wears a vest, sleepsuit and a 2.5 tog sleeping bag. I always put a vest on under her outfit or sleepsuit if she's wearing one day/night.

it sounds like you have it just right to me :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back