What does 3/5 Palable mean?

it means that 3/5 of the babies head can still be felt - meaning your LO is 2/5 engaged!

3/5 down! (which is 2/5 palpable) - it is exciting knowing they are going in the right direction! lol

Wow!! How exciting - I'm ready now!!

I have a hospital appointment next friday and due date on the tuesday. They mentioned they would give me a sweep then. Thought you needed to be over your due date for that?

M x

MJANEW1979 said:
Wow!! How exciting - I'm ready now!!

I have a hospital appointment next friday and due date on the tuesday. They mentioned they would give me a sweep then. Thought you needed to be over your due date for that?

M x

Naa... they'll have a check and if you're not ready (if your cervix is high and shut tight) they won't do it but if you are ready they will. Differs from hospital to hospital though. :hug:

My next midwife appointment is 40+3 and I am thinking about asking for a sweep then - purely because my midwife is only in one day a week and they normally do sweeps one week overdue - but if i waited i'd be 41+3... i really want my homebirth and my midwife does too! So i'm thinking she'd be willing to try for me!

im the same suzi, my midwife is really supportive of my homebirth

my nxt appt is the day before my due date and i am going to ask for a sweep , she may say no but im gonna ask anyway :D

Girls

Been getting stronger period type pains for the last hour, quite uncomfortable.

Anyone got the same?

38 +1.

M x

nothing for me

maybe this is the start of something for you :dance: keep us posted x

MJANEW1979 said:
Girls

Been getting stronger period type pains for the last hour, quite uncomfortable.

Anyone got the same?

38 +1.

M x

Had them for a few weeks now but they have intesified latley and out are to the point of shouting painful

Im the same as you Colliers 2/5 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back