what do you think?

starstruck2011

Reaction score
to...

Evie Harriet Elizabeth Stone

Harriet and Elizabeth being names from elders....

However Im unsure whether to use double barrel

Surname could be Stone or Lee-Stone

Reckon its too many!?

Evie Stone
or
Evie Lee-Stone
x

I think it is lovely :) I wasn't sure about so many long middle names with double barrel, but when you put at the end evie lee-stone, that sounds perfect :) people won't be calling her by all names all the time anyway :)

I think that all the names together with Lee-Stone doesn't have the same ring to it as just Stone. But just Evie Lee-Stone sounds nice - but then so does Evie Stone. I wasn't much help really lol.

Beautiful names though!

love Evie Lee Stone fits together soo perfectly x

Does the first name have to be Evie? Because if not, Harriet Elizabeth Stone or Elizabeth Harriet Stone sounds realy pretty :) If not, I like Evie Lee-Stone best :D Oooh, brainwave, could you double barrel Evie and Lee? Evie-Lee Stone? Oh I really like that :')

I think Evie Lee-Stone rolls of the toungue more , but both are nice

My sister , has the full name on her daughters birth cert Walter-Staples and then just called her daughter Sophie Staples, so that she always has the choice

Does the first name have to be Evie? Because if not, Harriet Elizabeth Stone or Elizabeth Harriet Stone sounds realy pretty :) If not, I like Evie Lee-Stone best :D Oooh, brainwave, could you double barrel Evie and Lee? Evie-Lee Stone? Oh I really like that :')

thank! brainwave - Eliza Harriet Stone. me likey :) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back