What do you think? Is this the start of a bfp?

Hey ladies did a test yesterday and pretty sure there was a faint line so did another tonight but didn't hold my pee for long.... honest answers please
da9ube9y.jpg
ygyza6eh.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I can honestly never see lines when people put these pics up and I think they've gone mad but I can def see yours especially in the first photo without the fork there lol xxx

I did one of those clearblue cross tests the blue dye one and its a bfn ..... dunno whats going on now in total limbo :( xx

Clearblue need quite a fair amount of HCG to come up Blue... test with those after AF due

Try a Tesco / Superdrug - they're really good!

The ones you tested with before I think are 10miu where as Clearblue needs 50miu I think xx

Well the witch hasnt arrived yet been getting some weird stick like pains low down but its more of a twinge than a pain plus creamy cm... no cheapy test left just 1 clearblue blue dye cross test so will try again on wed fx this is it and the witch stays away!! Xx

Just google about vit b6 as I take that aswel as folic acid, can it delay ov? Hmm iv also have b12 injections every 3 months but they dont seem to interfere and my next 1 is wed and iv gt to have a blood test to... should I bring up the fact my af is late? Xx

I got tests like these yesterday and my friend see's the line on mine - yours look very similar . I see the line also in yours so good luck :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back