What do you think I should do?

Laura, I thnk you are soo brave with all that you have had to deal with. We both Mc before and were really close in stages this time , so really feel more attached to you if you know what I mean. I hope you don't mind, but I talked through what happened to little Ethan with my daughter as she is a little older , and it really helped her to understand that things can happen and why they happen.

I think it is so lovely in the way your donations raised will help so many other children understand about infant loss in Ethans name - he will have made a real difference to their lives.

I think as you have done , I would return any less sentimental items where a full refund can be got , and package all the rest of the unused items up in the loft carefully, i would then revisit the things much later , if you ever ttc or were pregnant again. (you may feel in a better position to decide then).

Like you have done , a lovely memory box for Ethan is a beautiful thing to have and treasure with your oh and daughter for the future .

You really are doing so well, you hang in there Hun X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back